Reviews for The Knight and the Prince
Melvisik chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Ah, as always the Joker gets what he wants :).

It's weird to remember through all this that the Joker is still wearing a dress. A man in drag holding a guy more androgynous than he is hostage. Gosh, that image would be so bizarre. Real confusion on the 'damsel in distress' scenario :P.

Oh I love how Joker is so clever with those bombs and the location and all. I can't wait to see what happens when (or if) they reach the Batcave!
Your Lovely Roommate chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
...You might have missed the Joker's mouth the first time you attempted to kiss the poster as well. :P

You know, I think Jonny is just cursed to never have a good day. Think about it, he got a freakin' PONY (and you know, a house) and what happens? Batman comes and ruins everything. Then, he gets out and gets kidnapped by the Joker to go hang out where? The BATCAVE. I just feel sorry for the man! One of these days, I think karma needs to catch up with him (Which sounds odd considering he does poison people).

Yay! Silly Batman/Joker banter! I think I agree with the Joker, he needs to mix it up a bit.
shmellington cba to sign in chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Well what was up with the site? [grumpy face] Gosh.

I've heard about that artery-hitting thing, and sometimes I'd quite like to try it on people who annoy me. Possibly I'd hit them both sides at the same time just to be vindictive, although that would probably kill them.

Stretching scars hurts. So does cutting brambles.
Scarlet Child chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
“Could I just go back to Arkham?” Haha, poor boy has no luck. I love how Joker refers to him as "kiddo," a tad ridiculous considering the Jokers gotta be more than a few years younger than him. Face paint must age you up.

I watched the Oscars twice, sadly enough (actually, i've been watching a lot of tv since my internets been disconnected. incredibly sad). You think your reaction was mad, I sat there and cried my eyes out.

Anyways, carry on! Fingers crossed on a more-than-four-chapter fic!
Cosmonautsister chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
The story continues! Hooray! :D

Seriously. Best thing since Mr Ledger winning the Oscar...
Basia Orci chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Wow, you continue to surprise me with all these fantastic sequels. The plot is looking really, really promising.
King0fCrows chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
LOVED IT! The story is progressing so nicely. And i love how you make sure to point out that every possible way for Batman to squirm out of the deal is closed off. Aw. Poor Jonathan. How can you NOT love him? Hell, he's a criminal and even Batman feels bad for him. That's got to tell people something right there. See it start out like this Batman Pities Jonathan, Batman likes Jonathan, finally Batman loves Jonathan. And then your fans get to wipe the fact that Jonathan got Batsy right in the Jokers face! Mhwhwhwhwhwhwh! And yes...I will cling to the hope that someday, probably not for several more monthes, that Jonathan and Batman WILL GET TOGETHER in your stories! The day you get Batman to kiss Jonathan is the day i bow down an worship you for the God-Author you are. So just remember that. (And yes I'm totally bribing you ideas of dedicated followers to try and get my influence in the story!)A-Town down, Buuny ears up!-Bullet
Elizabeth Tudor chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
No worries, you're not alone. I was watching the Oscars with my best friend/adoptive sister, and once we got done drooling and squeeing over Hugh Jackman dancing in a top hat and tails (*melts into a warm, fuzzy puddle of fangirlish goo*), we ended up doing a bizarre, spontaneous happy dance at Ledger's victory. I was decently happy with the winners this year actually, normally I think the Academy's off its collective rocker. Guess it's a year for changes. Normally I hate Sean Penn too, but he regained some respect with his acceptance speech. Go figure.

Oh geez, sometimes friends have to lay down their lives for the greater good? Moments like this I'm glad he exists only on screen and in my head. He's definitely more fun when you're writing him from a safe distance than when he's right in front of you and holding a knife.

Out of a morbid sense of curiosity, what did Batman do with Nightmare?

"I wanna hang out with you, and I tend to get, uh, disagreeable when I don’t get my way." Talk about desperate for a date.

Cheers,

~Liz
AlexPrime chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Yay! Heath Ledger won the Oscar! I was going to be furious if he didn't win. That heavens that he did! I was so thrilled I cheered. And then burst into tears at the fact that he couldn't get on the stage to accept the award. RIP, Heath!

Hahaha! Man, The Joker's logic is such a fickle thing. It can change so quickly. He wants to get caught, doesn't want to get caught, is kissing Jonathan, is knocking Jonathan out... Sheeze, If chaos had a human form, it would be The Joker. Batman has a helluva time ahead of him. I really pity the guy. Not much, though, since the tension between them all is so addicting that it makes me squeal like a little kid on Christmas...

And Jonathan. Alas, I seem to say it in every review, but I do feel horrible for him. I would be having panic attacks so strong and frequent that no medication in the world could help. I am shocked he hasn't had a heart attack yet! His blood pressure must be sky high by now! Poor Crane. And poor Scarecrow too. Both must be pissed off as hell.

Fantastic chapter! Same with the last one, as well, which I am sorry I didn't review. 's errors are such a pain! I am really glad the problems have been fixed. A day without new stories and such are torture!

Anywho, love the story, chapters, Joker, Crane, and Bats! Update soon!

Ta!

-Alex

(Alexandra-the-Great91)
graybird chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
"The guy seemed to think that just because Joker slowly wanted to tear down his morals and rules and not so slowly destroy his precious city, just because he’d beaten him with a lead pipe and pinned him down on the balcony of a skyscraper, it meant he wanted to kill him. Ridiculous, the ideas people got."

I know right? jeez some people's kids. 9.9

God, I love your Joker so much! He makes me laugh every chapter hes in.

I really like that this story is in the Jokers perspective, it gives a fun inside view to his mind and also makes his actions seem almost sane...O.o I mean, blow up a city to get someones attention? Brilliant!

I'm so greedy I want an update right now~

Votre plus grand fan jamais,

Graybird
MK08 chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Heath winning the other night was kind of like Christmas all over again, except ten times better. I had to give my Mr. J doll a big hug for that one, because unfortunately I'm super short, and my Joker posters are too high up on my wall to kiss. Sigh.

But this chapter was highly amusing. I can only imagine how hacked off Batman must feel about now. And once again, I end up feeling terrible for Jonny, who get's yanked into the whole scenario completely against his will. :) Awesome work!
sapzberry chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
I have a feeling the Bats is unfamiliar with the concept of therapy. Unless of course, by therapy you mean aggression. And by aggression you mean 'beat the living shit out of.'

Y'know, I know in the movie the Joker was a pretty good shot. . .but honestly I can't see him having very good aim. Trigger happy, though, yes.

Teehee, Jonny all befuddled is so fucking hilarious to me (your sense of humour and matter-of-fact delivery helps, alot) and I'm pretty sure I could see the gears in his head grinding. If that makes any damned sense.

Fuck, this was a wonderful end to a monotonous few days. I hadn't had a good laugh for a few days, either. But this was a good little remedy.
GreyLiliy chapter 3 . 2/24/2009

Such a wonderful line. Shame there are worse things than death...ha ha. Poor Bats.

The return of unconscious!Johnny! Hurrah! He's best when he's not awake. *snicker*

And hurrah; Batman has been outdone. Off to the batcave they go! :D
MK08 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Hallelujah, we can log in again! I definitely tried to review this the day you posted it, but it was a no go. Anyway, it was a hilarious chapter, and I loved it. I am also sorry for the loss of your markers. :(
sapzberry chapter 2 . 2/22/2009
Gah. I've probably gone and forgotten all the witty (stupid) praise I had for you-the stupid review-thing keeps FAILING.

Hedgehog in condom factoryultimate win. If I was a trophy manufacturer, you would get one. But I am not. I'll just steal some from the Oscars and ship 'em to you, instead.

I must say, Joker is very considerate of Batsy's preferrences in women. I mean, look how much care he's put in to his appearance! Even his purse matches!

Gasp.

Imagining this whole scenario might just be my new favorite thing to do.

OH TAKE THEM BATS.

Take 'em to your grotto!

P.S.

Haha, I made sure I remembered you were the author this time around.
830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »