Reviews for The Pretend Boyfriend
jhoan chapter 26 . 8/17
I never imagine yui and nuriko together, maybe because of nuriko's preference. But after reading this story, i think their cute haha
yuhori-chan chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
yeah you really are a mean mean girl!
but thats what i love about you. makes me more excited & hook-up! by the way im a yui-hotohori fanatic... i just love those two together & find them cute! aawww... serendipity & ein monogatari are my favorites. hope you write more y-h fanfics. im always looking forward & hoping to hear from you! ;)
obsessed dreamer chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
Finally they did it! Whee! Aww, I was hoping to see what had become of tomo after. *sigh*

Cute story. It made me giggle and it made me cry specially when they were struggling with their feelings. It also made me sad; it inspired me to write a story where a seiryuu sei would not be too late in finding her.
obsessed dreamer chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Nuriko is so silly. I can't help but notice how his private time with yui is always interrupted and how he profusely apologizes aftern heehee XD
obsessed dreamer chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
And reality bites.
obsessed dreamer chapter 20 . 9/11/2013
I'm sooo glad you did not make yui go through the 'pls don't sacrifice yourself for me-I'll be the one to leave so you won't get disinherited' route. That would have been a bummer.
obsessed dreamer chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
It's an old song but it suits the seiryuu sei well. What a sad chapter, why do they always come late :(
obsessed dreamer chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
I knew you'd choose tomo. Hooray!

We'll he's a different person now so tomo being nice ain't so farfetched :D
obsessed dreamer chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
Old men and their issues, heh!

At least nuriko's immediate family is on his side.

Oh gosh, I have to apologize but when nuriko was going all pervy on yui, the one I imagined saying those words was nakago! Eeep! Ugh! I've always thought of the blonde general as the most shameless of all of yui's love interests *chuckles*
obsessed dreamer chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Eeeeppp! They're so cute! *gushes*

Ioh drama up ahead
obsessed dreamer chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Now THAT is the Nuriko I know! Hooray! :D
obsessed dreamer chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
A part of me disagrees with the way nuriko is acting. He'd always been a straightforward guy in FY though he hides his feelings sometimes and I think he's one of the few characters who thinks it pointless to go roundabout with how one feels. But then again this is a reincarnation fic. Although he's nuriko, he isn't exactly nuriko. And all his life, he only loved a man so confessing his love to a woman would be difficult for him. Hmmm...
obsessed dreamer chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I was relieved when I read the part that tatsuki will not be a third wheel in this story. That would be heartbreaking.

Ah, that pervy professor! Nuriko will have his vengeance! XP
obsessed dreamer chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
The question is what made hotohori change his mind from taking back nuriko into supporting him to get yui.

It's a good thing I wasn't reading this when this chapter had been published. I would have voted for nakago. And I would have regretted it cause I would want him to end up with yui not nuriko. I still haven't gotten over what happened in one of your stories where yui chose hotohori over bakago. *chuckles*.
obsessed dreamer chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
There's something about what chichiri said that struck me. Ah well.

I love a jealous nuriko. It's in his character XD. I suppose now will be the time tasuki would start TI show his interest hehe