Reviews for He Who Owned the World
lcogle chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Wow, Edward's not much better than James. Thanks for continuing this story.
Soccer11 chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
cant wait for the next chapter
SakuraAngel2001 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Well i understand about the whole school thing, and school should come first. But I do hope that you get to update this one soon! Keep up the steady work with school!
lcogle chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Poor Bella. I hope she doesn't have too many more defectors. I also hope Anthony withholds info on the school. I'm sure your Darkward will try to torture him at some point. Great story. Please don't give up on it.
lcogle chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Bella's got quite the setup with the school. Edward's still a royal bastard. I'm worried about James' gang. Are we going to meet them anytime soon. Great chapter. Thanks for writing.
lcogle chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Damn, Edward is quite young to be such a heartless bastard, but he's obviously been raised that way. Great chapter. What a horrible world.
lcogle chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I've never heard of Girl Who Owed a City, but this sounds very interesting. I love a good post-apocalyptic story.
SakuraAngel2001 chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
I am really enjoying it so far, I think you got a great idea on your hands here and I love the length you do for each chapter, so yeah. Can't wait to see what else you do with this. Hope to see an update notice soon! KEEP UP THE UNIQUE WORK!
Chalger chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
I can't wait to see where you are going with this story!
Soccer11 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
cant wait for the next update
Chalger chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
great chapter, i can't wait to read more
Nikki chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
OME I can't believe Edward and everyone is moving to Forks now. Update real soon!
Nikki chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
This story is really awesome, I like how Tanya isn't a bitch this time-there are too many stories like that.
Soccer11 chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
a**hole ugh when are bella and edward going to get together? I love the story cant wait for the next chapter
Applefromatree chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I like the story a lot so far :)