Reviews for Serena Snape and the Forest of Dreams
Dr. Who chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
The story seems to be pretty good, but (you may have heard this already) there seems to be a problem with the format. :/
There's no ' or " but in their places, there's either a black box or black lines. You may have done this already, but I think if you would go back and edit this and fix those small details, this story would be loads better. :)
But those boxes and lines make it hard for me to follow, so I don't know how much of the story I'll be able to read. :( I'm going to try and go all the way to the end, though. :)
Yolonda chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This is a great story, mainly because it was never really mentioned if Snape had any relatives. And the formatting stuff seems to have cleared up, it's a lot easier to read now.
TheChronicLiar chapter 22 . 3/12/2009
Ok I think you need to write a squeal. This story is just too good. Sorry, I am a huge Draco Fan, but I think you need to do something about him. like idk, have Serena lash out at him, or make him feel really bad. Sorry if you don't like my comment, but GREAT STORY!
Zigflorian chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
This is a greally great fic!
SSnapeLuver chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Good story so far it might just be me but there seems to be some kind of formatting problem where there is supposed to be " or ' i have black boxes, or vertical lines.