Reviews for You and Me and One Spotlight
CecileJ chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Very interesting HiruMamo collection. Thanks for writing this and hope to read more soon!
Triste1 chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
I really enjoyed this fic. It has depth, it has humor, and it has Hiruma and Mamori in it. On top of that, it has good grammar! Bonus brownie points for that.

I like the way you kept the characters true to themselves, while still giving them your own little twist. The interactions between them, and not just the two main characters, make for great entertainment and I can't help but smile at some parts.

Great job so far. Keep writing and good luck with future chapters!
WritingRin chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
AHAHA. Oh, that was MEAN. I can't believe you didn't have her or the people on the sidelines calling him "monster/oni/devil/etc." But it was SO FUNNY. HA HA. So great.

Write more, please :)
WritingRin chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
That was neat at the end. She couldn't be together with him under the umbrella, so she was together with him in the rain xD
Mayuzu chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Haha, this is really relaxing! I love the way you write the story.

And it's really nice to see Hiruma n Mamo being playful.

I'm looking forward for more chapters from you _
bubbleteadesu chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Yay update! This chapter was so funny and adorable especially the part where Hiruma placed a helmet on Mamori's head 3.
Coketown chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
This is such a great chapter. It isn't particularly romantic, but it still shows how tender their relationship is. I just love the image of Hiruma practicing with her! Great writing!
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
lol wow its liek mamori finally snaps and catches a football and throws it back at him lol
Rosetta chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Woow, i love your story update asap please
HerpDerp69 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
hehehe cute...

i really like these! -
snowbells chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wahaha,the few last lines really cracked me supposed to be a sweet story,but hiruma's teasing made it a sweet and job!
Bar-Ohki chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
That, that was just awesome. I'm very, very pleased with Musashi's lines. Oh wow, you did that perfectly.
Holyriot chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Another chapter and I can totally see this happening also. Great work:).
Holyriot chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Hahaha chapter 2 was awsome. Totally can see that happening in Eyeshield 21.
bubbleteadesu chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
loved all of these drabbles 3 But I especially loved "The Quarterback and the Manager". It was so cute and funny.

Please update soon! :)