Reviews for Fortunate Son
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oookaaay. That seemed like just an excuse to be silly. But, since it's less than 1400 words, it kinda works.
X59 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
weird...

no other words for it.
Clarisse the Wild chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
LOL this was hilarious. I was grinning the whole way through and chuckling under my breath, kind of like the freak you've made just about every character out to be in this story of yours. Good job! :D
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
There is _nothing_ so funny as things going from bad to worse to worst. Previous reviewers have cited all the points of hilarity; I can only nod (while struggling to recover equanimity). Twisted and very, very funny.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This. Was. Ridiculous. Thanks for the suggested reading (self pimping). I laughed hysterically. Hahaa... Brilliant.

-Aly xx
Nongarak chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh lawdy
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hilarious!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh my God. This is absolute genius. I'm humbled. This is the funniest thing I've read in ages. I could see the look on Harry's face. Wicked.

Love,

Rita
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
OMG.

Slag!Lily. Snarkyangry!Sirius Caring!Remus. Pawn!Fudge. Vomitedon!Percy (love that one). And ManipulativeBastard!Dumbledore.

You are a genius.

Albeit an evil one.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
"She was," Dumbledore said at the same time Sirius said, "Wouldn't be the first time she slipped." ...this was just one of the funny lines, but the one that got me started outloud.

Loved it.
allen-f-ross chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That is one twisted story. I liked it, but it is twisted.
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
LOL! I love this! This was hilarious! :)
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Oh yes. Oh my yes.

The Machiavellian!Dumbledore, the dodgy dealings with the will, the questionable lineage.

And then the Remus/James/Snapikins...

Really, I think I may have pulled something laughing that hard. Splendid, splendid stuff.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I think the part that was the most "snort-drink-through-my-nose" worthy was the whole Lily as Voldemort's slag bit, followed by Harry changing into the spitting image of the Dark Lord himself.

Actually, then my other favorite part would be Sirius and Remus, sort of a peanut gallery during this whole thing.

And actually again, I dearly loved Dumble's just piling on more crap on top of more crap for a total crap sandwich.

This was just awesome. Bad, maybe. But hysterical. And awesome.