Reviews for Normal
Glowbug24 chapter 17 . 10/20/2018
You seriously trust Sinister's word on anything? Reviews or anything else? XD

I like the exchange between Remy and Kurt and how Kurt gets it without having to have it explained because he went through a version of it too. It's… nice.
Glowbug24 chapter 15 . 10/20/2018
Yes. Yes, Remy plays piano.

It's good to see him let his walls down for a little bit.
Glowbug24 chapter 14 . 10/20/2018
:'(
Glowbug24 chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
Awwww. I love seeing Remy with kids, and he needed that.
Glowbug24 chapter 7 . 10/20/2018
Yay for Storm being encouraging! I love that friendship.
Glowbug24 chapter 4 . 10/20/2018
I loved "Is the world comin' to an end, or did Scott Summers just crack a joke?" SO them.
Glowbug24 chapter 2 . 10/20/2018
…I'm in. 3
masterlysheep chapter 6 . 9/6/2018
I want to punch Remy so much right now. He better say sorry fast or I'm sending Rogue wanna be dad.
masterlysheep chapter 4 . 9/6/2018
Ohhhhhh poor Rems. I really love the Rogue/remy relationship. They are really in character and still new and I love it.
masterlysheep chapter 3 . 9/6/2018
It was nice seeing another characters vision on the couple. I would still be angry at her tho.
masterlysheep chapter 2 . 9/6/2018
this chapter was great. it was a little hard ti fallow at time because of the change in the timeline. maybe put the past in italic?
Wolfqueen917 chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
Couldn't put it down. I wanna make it my pet and cuddle it forever. Weird thing to say about a fanfic but hey... I'm not 'normal' lol. Pun initially not intended. Thank you for this. *-*
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This is a masterpiece and I'm so glad I found it. I'm not good with words so I can't even properly express what it was I loved so much, but I'll try. First, I love Remy and think he is severely underrated as a character. Second, your portrayal of him is glorious; not many people take into account how different his life is from "normal" and I just love, love, LOVE every point you brought up about it.
Third, you did an excellent job of portraying his thoughts and giving insight into what he would have thought was "normal." Yeah, I just...this was so good and such a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. Also, I hope you continue writing. Like, it's awesome that you want to Beta, but I hope you realize that NOT writing would be a waste of your talent.
LannaThel chapter 22 . 4/3/2017
That was absolutely amazing. I've been completely hooked on reading this since I found it. Wanna print it out and make it into a book so I can read it anywhere at anytime lol 3
LannaThel chapter 5 . 3/31/2017
I adore your disclaimers their hilarious and I lived the little spin off where Remy got his dog Lolol