Reviews for Normal
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 7/9
This is a masterpiece and I'm so glad I found it. I'm not good with words so I can't even properly express what it was I loved so much, but I'll try. First, I love Remy and think he is severely underrated as a character. Second, your portrayal of him is glorious; not many people take into account how different his life is from "normal" and I just love, love, LOVE every point you brought up about it.
Third, you did an excellent job of portraying his thoughts and giving insight into what he would have thought was "normal." Yeah, I just...this was so good and such a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. Also, I hope you continue writing. Like, it's awesome that you want to Beta, but I hope you realize that NOT writing would be a waste of your talent.
LannaThel chapter 22 . 4/3
That was absolutely amazing. I've been completely hooked on reading this since I found it. Wanna print it out and make it into a book so I can read it anywhere at anytime lol 3
LannaThel chapter 5 . 3/31
I adore your disclaimers their hilarious and I lived the little spin off where Remy got his dog Lolol
Skiing-girl chapter 22 . 11/24/2016
Well done and well written. :)
BowlofCereal chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
I thought I was going to hate this after the first chapter and when it comes out Remy did some 'servicing'. Nah, I completely love it. The dog named David is pretty funny. Remy saying merde and afraid of getting sliced.

I think this is one of the best background stories told for Mr. Remy Lebeau.
Mrs.Chatton chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Lywitslgtoeiraktsutdkffifyiarisitfjvj
That was amazing. I'm sooooo happy I found this fic by accident (I basically accidentally hit the link, it was so great) my favorite chapters were defiantly the first one and chapter 8 because... Well I think Remy whump (no shame) and chapter one was adorable. The rest was absolutely amazing as well, but those two stood out more to me. But seriously, this was amazing and you should be writing more. And more. Just fanfiction all over the place. Romy for life!
~Chatton
Samian chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
A very good and moving chapter, actually managed to bring a few tears to my eyes
Samian chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This is an amazing premise, I honestly never thought about how some of these things would correlate with a character that hasn't had a traditional upbringing.

I am very excited to read the rest of this story, your first chapter was very good and certainly made me think.

Good job
Paulina Ann chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Loved it and will now find your other stories. :-)
Paulina Ann chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I'm stifling a laugh at your begging for reviews. :-) Your story is too good to beg. And since this story had been up for awhile, I haven't been reviewing each chapter but waiting for the end. But I couldn't wait. I had to drop a note now to let you know I like the story. :-)
Anon Writtenheart chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
Loved the whole thing.

The take on Remy and Rogue's age is different - he's canonically much older than her, not just a few years, but I liked the story, and the persona of Remy was dead on.

Thank you for a lovely read!
Spasticatt chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Oh God, I made it all the way through six chapters of not leaving a review...and then I got to the blurb at the end of this one. It doesn't matter that this story is four years old (yes, I looked at the date), and that you probably aren't as hopeful anymore for witty comments from the peanut galleries that read it; I do the exact same thing add you when it comes to reading fanfic. I hardly ever leave words of praise- even when I enjoy a story with such immense gusto. And I suck at thanking the kind people who DO leave me comments on my own shoddy (to me) work. SO. I am already committed to finishing this story and its sequel, despite the fact that I desperately need sleep, because I HEART IT. Thank you for the laughs, the frowns, and the appreciation of understanding my two favorite characters from a fellow fan's point of view! Now, no more reviews until I get to the end...it cuts down on my reading time ;)
Tori-Bird627 chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
This story made my week
Maya-nii chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
It's hard to decide whether I like or dislike the story. I suppose it's because I enjoy my Romy more light-hearted than anything.

However, I commend you on the ability to tackle a darker and more angsty side of Remy as well as a mature and level-headed Rogue. With many others, the personality roles are reversed so seeing Remy as the one with a dramatic past is refreshing in a sense. Your writing is incredible and I liked the way you wrote the first chapter - in fact, it was the reason I continued reading in the first place.

The secondary characters play a well-balanced role and I could really get behind Logan's more active role in the story. It made sense to have him empathize with someone like Remy.

All in all, it was a wonderful read.
Wulf's howl chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
You know, after all the times that you mentioned Tim, Remy's tiny dog, a great dane really took me by surprise... :)