Reviews for My Sacrifice
Yvis chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
this is probably on of the most heart-tugging fanfics in less that 200 words that I've read. Good job.
Love how you made this. Sometimes, fewer words can mean so much more, as they say.
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
awww japan saying he loves china too was a lie (?) DX so sad T_T
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Powerful and effective, poetically concise. Very nice work. This pairing is amazing.
I-Like-WAFFLES chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It's fanfics like this that make the "Black Kiku" theory so much more believable. Great job~
just-a-web-artist chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Beautifully written. 3

I love Seme!Kiku, I'm into him being top, because, well, if he could 'betray' his own brother, the one who raised him, it's right for him to top.

Anyways, it was a nice short 'summary-like' story of their relationship and well, sex-implied was like the Rape of Nanking.
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love how you talk about Japan soldiers slaughtering millions, and then you say "I hope you like it!"

xD

Not bad, though I would have liked a full blown story.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
So sad~ But it's good! :)

V.
The Lunar Rainbow chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, this was very good. Very little words, yet so descriptive! Fantastic!
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I always feel so bad for China ;_;

Wonderful work!
zixin chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I thought it's an ordinary sex story until I read "A lie". I'm shocked...it's too sad.

I thought it's only an love story until I read the note. Why brothers fight? Let's love each other.

And I thought English couldn't be so short but beatiful until I read your story, ahh.(I'm Chinese.)

Good job.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Awhh... ;m; This also reminded me of the Rape of Nanking...

Wah, Japan, you did so much to poor China-kun...

I was scrolling down, revealing and reading it line by line, and then, when I read "A lie", I think my mouth dropped open.

That was so sad... TTTT

Thank you for this beautiful fic.

I love the formatting- it brings more impact.

D:
Manabishi chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
yes, I liked it, short and concise
pluie du nord chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
IT BETTER WORK THIS TIME .

anyway wife~!

I love this. It's so like... gah.

Wordy. I love words, and therefore wordy things. 8D

AND ABUSIVE SEME!JAPAN IS HOT.
thispennameisnolongerused chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Ah, yes, the beauty of abusive relationships. I love you, my Wong Yao. _ [Sneaks off to Arthur(UK).]

'A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement.'

Really now?

Then here's my input:

It's good; even though there weren't a lot of words, it was actually very..uh, what's the word?

Well, it drew my attention. _

It's actually quite interesting that Kiku's the 'seme' over here.. I've always thought of him unable to pwn anyone. THEN AGAIN.. HISTORY PROVES ME WRONG.

Anyway-the only thing that bothers me is that it was all left aligned and there's this huge white space smackdab in the middle of the page..I guess that's just because I'm weird; oh well.

Other than that, it was beautiful.