Reviews for Movie Night
jellyka chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Haha, that was cute. It's nice to think they'd take the time to do stuff like that :)
myfayefayehotmail.com chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
ohe, you can't do this with me! Continue the story, please *.*
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
awe! come on you have to write more!

please pretty please!

i love movie night

why cant i have movie night with mulder? hahaha

keep it up and i do hope you write more soon
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
omg! too much!

awe! this is far too cute!

i love 'em i love even before i met 'em i love em

hahhaha cool quote there

but yeah,
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
awe!

poor scully! i wanna cry! wawa! lol

great chapter, so well put together
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
hahahah that was way too funny!

how fregin cute! i love mulder and scully

especially this mulder and scully, so kick back and funny and cute and yeah
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*gasping wildly with the shock, and making the people around me eye me suspiciously and move away...*

you havent seen it? :0

i'm english and i've seen it, so as an american woman, it is ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT that you watch it. (its a little like 'fried green tomatoes' meets 'joy luck club', set in a beauty salon, two other books/movies that are very good...)

there's some good acting from Sally Feild and Dolly Parton (a sentance i thought i'd never say)

if you ever decide to write a second movie night story and make them watch it then?

i was gonna write one where they did, but the library computer has a block so i cant post any of my stories :(
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
im slowly going through your stories, they're all great, so please dont be offended if i stop telling you lol

can they watch steel magnolias? cos mulder suggested in an episode i cant remember the name of- he was watching a horror movie and said "well, invite me over and we'll watch steel magnolias".

i dont care if he was joking.

its a genius film, and a legend script (i know that for a fact cos i had to perform part of it for my drama final. i was mlynn if you know the film, and the gun in my handbag gave me a lovely feeling of power lol
Ina L. Buegg chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
baahhaha

i can imagine scully like a giant ball, her tiny arms and legs poking out the side.

that was so adorable
vesperlynds chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
That was perfect.
piper maru duchovny chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I

Love

This

Fic

and man alive you're on a roll

I have to challenge you more often. :]
justme66 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
this is funny but wow they eat alot
andreakayy chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
AW. that was adorable. I loved this chapter! write more ASAP! please. I could so totally picture Scully saying that Mulder is the only good man left in the world. the two are soulmates.
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
yay! i love this pmn!
rebafan4ever chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
haha that was sweet and funny. update soon :)