Reviews for Ghosts in the Machines
Texcatlipoka chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hey JustEscape,

I just watched this movie a few days ago (always late on the scene) and I remember thinking the ending was very predictable, so great job on writing an alternative. Loving it so far, though as usual I'll have to catch up. If I can give one little bit of advice, sometimes you predict the reader's anxieties. So for example, there's a bit in this chapter where Jacob wonders if Klaatu could have sufferred amnesia from the fall, but you immediately confirm otherwise with a straightforward "fortunately, he was wrong," or something like that. Phrases like tend to draw attention to the narrator, and also answer questions that the reader wants to find out from the text and dialogue.

Hope that didn't sound too snobbish. Believe it or not I make this up as I go.

Thanks anyway. Back real soon.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
I'd like to see what happens next. Please update.

Spark
Silvara chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
I wonder : has the interspecies bargain been made because the people from the War of the Worlds is from the group of civilizations that send Klaatu ? These little things must be very dangerous for an enhanced civilization (made of energy/water ?) to be inclined to bargain with them. That or Klaatu's group is not as moral as we tought, and they all found their interests in the trade. I'm curious).

Any way. I found nothing negative to say once again, and am eager to read more. The little sort of romance referance was nice, though sad, it felt logical. As always.

I hope Mr. Wu and the Barnhardt are alright. This chapter taught us a littel more about Klaatu's people, and for that and what's too come next, I'm very excited.

Hope there will be more to read soon, till that, farewell !
DangerDanger chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Okay, I know I'm on a bit of a review bulldozer, but I realized that I'd somehow missed not one of your stories, but all of them (back when I was reading all the tdtess fanfic, yes, all 29 of them, minifandom lol). Well, except for GS, which I read and somehow skipped reviewing. I just love how you write Klaatu! Your Klaatu/Helen interactions are just lovely as well, as well as the rest. Thanks for fleshing out the tdtess universe in a most fascinating way.
Zephyrrr chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
this is great. the best TDTESS story i've found on . i hope you continue it soon.
Miranthia chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
I love this story, it's very intriguing and interesting! I hope that you will continue to add to it until it is indeed finished!

-Rayne
Silvera Sea chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
You haven't updated in a month or so, please update soon! I am getting hooked on this story!
Raven Celiestia chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
just beauutiful keep up the awsome work I'm very interested in how it'll all turn out. LOL readz ya lata.
Carah18 chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
I loved all of your stories. You're the earth and soul of this fandom. Good job!
Kayla Langwell chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
I love your story! So few people write fanfictions for this and I'm glad that I stumbled upon your story. Can't wait for the update!
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Sorry, but I forgot to point this out: I have to say that I love the first few paragraphs of the first chapter. Vivid imagery and breathtaking. It's just like watching the movie and I really like how you kept the canon characters in character.

And...I mispelled genius in my last review. *facepalm*
applepielover chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Well written and creative. Love the imagery, word choice, sentence structure, and character interaction. This has me hooked - the suspense was really good. I look forward to the next chapter when you're able to.
applepielover chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Adding in elements from War of the Wars is genious. It's actually one of my favorite novels. So creative to put that in! :D

Correction:

“I guess I can’t say your wrong about that.” you're.
applepielover chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
This is a really good fanfic here. So engaging and creative. Definitely reading the rest.

Correction:

"You’re call has been transferred to Little Rock, Arkansas." Your.
Berlitza chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
i is am a love with the fanfictions.

update ppms!