Reviews for Pretty Man
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 3/22
This screams for a sequel! Will we get one? :P
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 3/1
There needs to be more of this! I want to know what happens when Harry finds out who Tobias is.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great story, if only there was a sequal
missisaac chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
what a story if only harry knew it was severus hehe :)
MadScientistV chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow... that was... I've got no words for it. Just wow... loved it.
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww. He should have told him.

-RB
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
uh oh severus how long are you going to be able to hide that from Harry? Very hot. Would you ever think of developing this? Maybe do a sequel or from severus's point of view?
SessyLover66 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i love this story and there r very few writers on this site that can write well.

please write a sequel! Don't leave me hanging! lol
krazylicious chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
sexy and great story.
Pederz chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wonderful. Simply wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, it was very...arousing ;)
little Nightowl chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I'm usually not one to beg for a sequel. Most stories with open ending don't need a sequel. They destroy what characterizes a good story.

But here a sequel would be great as you can keep up the tension for a longer time and then BOOM Harry gets to know Snapes identity. Would be great hahaha

Nice story, loved that Harry didn't notice that "Tobias" knew his name without asking :)

So what about a sequel?
lttlbrat93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
omg the tension u could cut with a knife plz theere going to be more plz plz

i love it

plz plz plz plz keep going this tension needs to be cut

Cant Wait if u do
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I've just finished reading you're story & felt it would have been terribly fair NOT to review since what you did was totally EVIL! I mean how could you leave me in this tension! I NEED to know what happens next!

seriously now, here's what I think:

OUTSTANDING! You've absolutely impressed me! I feel like a simple "more please! asap!" will not suffice to outline the magnitude of this story, therefore I believe a more proper review is in order:

PLOT: very, very original... & very good also.

ACTION: what can I say I got so caught up last night that my folks had to force me to bed(it was past midnight!)

EMOTION:I refrain from making any comments on this regard of your story for some very SERIOUS reasons:

1)I can't see anymore!

2) my chest hurts!

3) my tension has reached a dangerous point!

[look in what state have you just brought me! lol!]

CHARACTERS: I love them! especially Harry who is beautifully well-written! no need to worry about ooc, this IS a fanfiction after all! lol.

PLUS: you've managed to surprise me so...

all in all, a brilliant idea embodied in a marvelous, well-written story!

well, I suppose you got the main idea: VERY WELL DONE! DO GO ON SOON!

SINCERELY,

~moon~
minijo1990 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great one-shot leaves you wanting more.