Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Sofistinha chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Well Well, another sweet piece of good work! I would love to see a sequel with some lemonry! I'll just repeat my other review, just because it fits:
"Oun ! Its was so sweet and yet mature enough to keep them in character! Thanks for sharing this sweet piece of good work! I would love to see how this date go. Any chance ? lol
Anyway, English isnt my motherlanguage, so sorry about the poor writing. I would love to make significant compliments, but I don't reallu know how! Just know that this great one shot made my day a lot more pleasant! Glad you shared! XO XO"
Special K Man the II chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Another well done one-shot, I'm liking yours more and more with every one I read hehehe.
Darth Wesker chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
LOL, Leon is a man after-all, who can honestly blame him, after years of playing RE2, it was nice to see some rendition on the characters, I think Claire is probably the most consistent character ever designed.
Hey Dhee chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh No! I remembered the ending.. (sobs) I couldn't forgive Angela when she said about "Diving" Grh! I hope that was Claire in that Diving (Drowning, exactly... XD) scene.. (lol) just say thanks to Leon's phone.. it always disturbed Leon and Angela's moments.. (Hurraah! -waving crazily-)

Ahh... this is a lovely fic.. and funny... D

I just wanted to tell you... "MOORE!"
Venus Darling chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Cliff hanger ending!

I love how you didn't get all smutty at the end.

Always leave 'em waning more!
osnapitzbex chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
NO NO NO NO NO! it would be awesome if these stories were to have kept going coz i no if there was a sequel to this it would be truelly amazing.
Flower Of The Slum chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Awwh come on you can't leave it there lol!

It's so good V_V
BlackWingsRainbowTips chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I really like all of your Cleaon stories :)

~Jayy
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
aww I wish you could write more! Clare and Leon are just so damn cute together! And I hope you feel better. Thanks for sharing your story!
jeanixx chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i get warm and fuzzy by reading your fics! *-*

why didn't he just drop off angela? seriously!

great story as always! *.*
DemonWinchester chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Your Cleon oneshots are the best ever! I love them! Keep writing them please!
Raimi1234 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
HAHA of course Leon would already be at the coffee shop when he called. Though for Leon that's not really all that unusual. Claire better hope nobody knows just who she is or that alarm code might not be that hard to figure out. I can see why she'd chose that date though. Looks like Claire's gonna have a surprise in a few minutes lol. Excellent work. Hopefully you start feeling better soon :).
Redfield Claire chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I love this story.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow, wow, I just loved this! Really, really cute xD Another great work, and Cleon forever! xD

-Chris