Reviews for My Knight in Shining Armor
Dr.Bob chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
Nice AU, is an interesting read. But you should add the characters to make you fic easier to find.

Now that Alice is in the fic will have something more than romance. An evil character allways makes things more interesting.

I'm not going to tell you how to do your fic. But naw that Alice is in why don't you add too her smelly and love blinded... Prince? Slave? Servant? Whatever Decus could be in this AU. He could add some comedy and make things more chaotic. What is allways fun. It's just a suggestion.

I'll keep an eye in this fic. Keep writting.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
OK NORMALLY I WAS GONNA SAY F* YOU FOR TAKING SO LONG, BUT THE FAMILY GETTING SWINE FLU IS A GOOD ENOUGH EXCUSE FOR ME, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS NICE CHAPTER. DUDE KEEP PLAYING PERSONA4, THE ENDING WILL TWIST YOUR MIND LIKE HELL. AND TALES OF THE ABYSS IS A TOUGH GAME TO FIND. TRY SOME OF THOSE ELECTRONIC SUPERSTORES, OR REGULAR SUPERSTORES, IT'S EASIER THAN FINDING IT USED, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Digital Typhoon chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Well, I'd normally mention the length about now, but given the crisis in your family (and the level of hypocrisy I'd have to stoop to) I'll skip it this time. I like this chapter and look forward to the next one, mentioning a wait time would also make me a hippocratic so I'll just say I can't wait!

Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
GOOD CHAPTER

AH, I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I HAD PLAYED PERSONA 4, HOW FAR ARE YOU, AND I HOPE YOUR GRANDMAS DOING WELL, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SapphireDemon chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
Continue i really like this story it was great IM GLAD EMIL SAVED MARTA THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE
The Digital Typhoon chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
So your going to have him be Ratatosk in this too eh? Well I've really enjoyed this so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
UWE HEE HEE, WELL YOU TOOK FOR FRIGGIN EVER, GLAD TO HAVE YOU AND YOUR FIC BACK, BE SURE NOT TO TAKE FOREVER NEXT PAGE,
That-Weasley-Girl chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
I read the whole thing so far... sorry I haven't been reviewing, I'm too lazy! xD It's REALLY good! I like the story so far!
chocobotamer137 chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
it eez official:

story is good

are evil, because marta got kidnapped

marta dies(or takes her top off,AND I HATE PERVERTS). I will PERSONALLY make sure your balls get cut off with a chainsaw and roasted on a spit!
The Digital Typhoon chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
I'm going to put this in simple words... UPDATE SOON! I need to know what happens next! D *ahem* I apologize for that outburst. Now, very good chapter and I am looking forward to the next, and please, update soon.

Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
UWE HE HE, OK NOT A BAD WAY TO END, BUT DAMN YOU JUST CLIFFHANGED US, YAHAHAHAHAHAHA, GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK
The Digital Typhoon chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Very nice, Keep going! :D
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
UWE HE HE, MORE SUFFERING EQUALS MORE BONDING TIME, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Digital Typhoon chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
only 990 reviews to go. Really though, I hope you update soon, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Luithia Clen chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
Nice. I was waiting for Zelos to show up. This is pretty good for a first fanfiction. Please continue it as soon as you can. :)