Reviews for Birthday Cake Magic
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
*restraining fangirl squeal* ! *_* *failed*

this story is so CUTE! I love Jerry's present the most~! *_*
just another human chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
What happened the year after her birthday?
xxjaegrrr chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
that was so awesome!~
Miyo-chan02 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
omg~~ this was SO CUTE!

glad I found this ficcie.. lol loved Jerry's gift xD

wonder how'll Komui react if this really happened hahahaha xD
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was so cute~ 3 Allen was so cute! Jeryy is awesome~ Great story!
YiPrincess chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is so cute!XD

If this birthday was awesome i really want to know what happen the on the next one!
iBanana chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
CUTE.

I love your style, and how that bit with the strawberries~! 3

And then that bow, LOL. That made me laugh. xD

Allen's uber-perfection reminds me of the first time I made lemonade from concentrate. All that measuring and pouring... o_o. xD
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
No suprise here cause your fics are always fabulous :D

ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! Allen working so hard on a cake for Lenalee is so adorable! And Jeryy and Link's involvement was great xD
gemiinous chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
aw, so cute! allen-kun is so adorable, i love how hard he worked to make it perfect! hehe, what i wouldn't give to have allen-kun for MY birthday...oh...
nuudlemonsterheartAxL chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aww... I loved it. Me being the Allen fangirl (and AxL fangirl too) I am and all.

That aside, I LOled at Link and Jerry's reactions while Allen baked the cake and especially at the part when Lenalee noticed that there was a ribbon on Allen's head. xD
Famelia Ly chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Kya! (squeals like an overexcited fangirl xD)

Congratulations for such a sickenly sweet fluff! I loved it!

If only there were more AxL writers like you...

I hope to see more of your works soon! See ya!
coolgirl200 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I don't know weather to "Aw!" or crack up laughing... XD

*Does both* Awesome fic! XD (I totally forgot it was Lenalee's birthday... *Sweatdrop*)
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
FYI, I write reviews as I read. XD That way I can point out embarrassing typos before a flamer or troll catches them.

...practically beginning Jeryy to let him use the kitchens" I think you meant "begging" and "kitchen"? (though it could be plural in this case, I think)

I could so see Allen doing all this. XD In fact, I could see all the guys in my Creative Foods class doing this. XD

Great fic. Love it just as much as Honeymoon (when are you gonna update that, by the way?)

Thank you for making me laugh SO hard. Not only was the fic funny with Allen's screw ups, it made my brother gag when I told him about the cuteness. XD That's a good fic in my oppinion.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 2/21/2009