Reviews for On One Condition
A chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Couldn't believe nobody's reviewed this since 2011. This was really good, thank you for writing it.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really really liked this! Great Writing!
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw. Awesome. :D
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Yes, I just stalked through all your Repo fics. XD I haven't watched Beetlejuice in ages, but I love the idea of this crossover. Again, you've got all the characters down really well.
The Non-Existing Person chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Beetlejuice ...and...AND? *faints*

It's just to great of a crossover to be true!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Love this
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
...i keep rereading this story...i love the plot short as it is ;-)
PurpleCherrysodaPop chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Loved it... It was full of win and awesomeness...
Motorbaby chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well, that was a different take on things. And I"m glad to say I was happily surprised. When you sit and think about it, those four characters do seem to have quite a bit in common. Awesome job. I would be intersted to see other crossovers between the two.
WTFWonder chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Cute, short and sweet. Not what I'd expect from such a crossover, but delightful.
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I really liked this. Very orignal - a crossover between Beetlejuice and Repo? Never would've thought of it, m'self.

All the interactions were really cute and awesome, and I thought you kept them pretty in-character throughout. Good job. I also liked the premise for this little one shot. Quick, but entertaining.

My only beef is your incorrect punctuation of dialogue. You incorrectly use periods where there should be commas, etc, throughout this fic. You mgiht want to look into the proper punctuation of dialogue tags. It's a common author mistake. ;D

Otherwise, great fic, and thanks for writing!
A Last Kiss For Succubus chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw!

More, maybe?

It was really creative considering both movies had the goth-like mood to them. I hope there's another chapter...hehe! You're a great writer! You got Graverobber's personality right on the dot!

Maybe you could do like a sequel...

;D

Thank you.

-B. Succbus
Arlequina chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I guess this is what I like about fanfic writers - they are always surprising me, for both good and evil. Never tought about a cross over between Beetlejuice and Repo, but that was a nice coincidence. A week ago I was addicted to Beetlejuice fanfics and, yesterday my friend introduced me to Repo!, and here I am now.

But yours was a real nice surprise - I liked very much. Keep it up!

The Phantom Lady chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
O! This is so good! I would love to see more Repo! fics from you! You've got the characters down really well!
LiquidVermillion chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Very cool! I enjoyed this massively.