Reviews for NaruHina:True Love
zorian chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
that was the best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee st NARUHINA FANFIC INTHE WORLD
Thi3f chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
FUCKING AWSOME plz continue the story
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Lov it
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You never cease to amaze me with your lemons and this is the first time I've read a fresh Naruto/Hinata lemon since my very NarutoxHinata lemon that came during January. Anywho, good work. I hope you can come read my upcoming MinatoxMei lemon.
Shigiya chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
dude i love the story, it doesn't have a funny ending like the others, I'm not saying that the stores are bad, but I'm a big naruhina fan and they deserve like a romantic thank you for making a great ending!(:
naruhinakawaiigirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
...wow...i dont know what to say...so unexpected...especially hinata...hm...wow...I LURVE NARUHINA lol :3 they're kawaii and i suppose once the cute childish begining 2 there relationship had subsided and hinata became more...confident lol...this was bound 2 happen! gr8 story well done!
Dark-Shadow46 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
ok than no new chapters
Dark-Shadow46 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
well now this is an interesting one i must say. i like it but its hard to say how much.
edised chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
yha
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I already voted so you don't have to worry.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 2/21/2009