Reviews for Only One
janara97 chapter 27 . 3/22
A very nice story...though it was a bit odd that karin killed aizean
Elisablackcat chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
omg that the bouquet thing just cracked me up XDDD AWESOME FANFIC. happy birthday also, even though it's probably late
Pookie Luffs Sushi chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
LOL, the ending was hilarious. Loved the story! You're an amazing author, keep up the good work :D
Pookie-Chan
Pookie Luffs Sushi chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
Wtf?! I was literally freaking out when Momo was acting seductive, I can't really imagine her acting seductive. Great story by the way :D
Pookie-Chan
MomoPeachFlower chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
... Until Karin caught the bouquet.
Ichigo:OH HELL NO!
ROFLMFAO
that is the perfect ending to an awesome story
i cant stop laughing
Guest chapter 27 . 1/15/2013
CONTINUE!
or else the one who seeks revenge will be come to you. she will show no mercy. your cries will not be heard. if someone else sees her they will face death with you.
YOU ARE WARNED
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
did you see the chupacabra in puerto rico?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
I like hinamori and all but she looks better with Kira.
Sharpclaws chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
Yes! I wanted her to catch the bouquet. I for one, loved this story
Hitsukarin chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
...Until Karin caught the boquet! Ha! that was soo funny! Toshiro Hitsugaya better think of something quick! BTW You are my FAVORITE auther! LOVE YOU!
ChocoRoseLuv chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
Ichigo must have glared a hole in toshiro's head when Karin caught it xD
nureen chapter 27 . 4/10/2012
Ha! I loved the ending:-) I loved how you added Hitsugaya's other relationships besides with Karin!
CurmyPuca chapter 27 . 7/20/2011
i really wanted a chapter of karin and toushiro's wedding but it's probably going to be really similar to ichigo and rukia's. LOVE THIS FANFIC! I wish there was a manga similar to toushiro and karin in school life form though. Write again when you have time!
CurmyPuca chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
i wish i could just go to seireitei and beat the shiz out of hinamori, but sadly i cant. i really like this chapter since it includes a lot of talking between the zanpakuto and the user.
niknakks chapter 27 . 4/6/2011
Awww! Lol ru guna do a oneshot bout te wedin betwen Toshiro/Karin? That b cute ;)