Reviews for Best Possible Future
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Gwen didn't get an answer to any of her questions. She didn't even get to ask the questions! DX POOR GWEN!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This is awesome, not to mention hilarious. XD I loved how they all reacted to their future selves, especially Kevin!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
bwahaha! pooor gwen! :)
although, the girly-older-kevin was werird; i mean, kevin does NOT nuzzle and cling like a baby monkey! hes the manly guy rite?!
oh well, i absolutely LOVED paradox! hes one of my favs; i tend to be attracted to the weird guys all the tym! and uve written paradox's dialogues so perfectly, tht i can almost hear him speak them! hurrah to you!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Nah, Gwen's future seems to be just as good as Ben's and Kevin's. XD

This is a really good story.
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hahaha that was hilarious
bree tennyson chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
lol ya poor gwen
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
XD Leave it to Kevin to be ready to sex it up with Ben after seeing the future.

:D Cooper is probably such a cutie in the future.
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
YAY! Ben's the Mommy!
Phantom Rottweiler chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Bwa-ha-hahaha! This is pure GOLD! I love it so much I can't even begin to describe just how much.

Wow. Now I'll never see Paradox, Kenny or Devlin again without thinking of this story; YOU ROCK!
Perhapsormaybe chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
...I didn't review this? Stupid of me. Let me put it this way...this oneshot, along with your "Romeo and Juliet" oneshot, have both officially been nominated for "Best Bevin one shot" over at the forum I run. Because they're awesome. (You don't have to do anything, you don't have to join the forum or even go over there...and you *still* get some sort of prize if you win. Because you rock that hard). Anyways, this one is so giggle worthy and sweet and...AW! I demand this be the canon future...along with Charmcaster/Gwen.
Old Beginning New End chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
My god, this is probably the most hilarious fic I've read in a very long time XD

I couldn't stop laughing, and up till now, I'm still grinning like an idiot...

Great job! I love your other stories as well!
AssassinOfTheDark chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
LOve it
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hah XD Paradox abducting the littles for Ben and Kevin to raise

Pretty cute!
Figs chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
[has died from the hilariousness of this chapter]
BioDragon chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Well it could be worse for Gwen in terms of shocks. She could be married to Charmcaster, one of my favorite crack couples X3