Reviews for Persistent Resistance
Make a sequel and expand a little on there relationship besides ending a little sooner than I personally would of liked it was good!
2 problems with the story: chopper and usopp.

Otherwise awesome. Keep it up :-)
Pirats Gold chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
km
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Your writing style is fabulous and so perfectly descriptive!
DaBears1 chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
I liked this. It was very easy to get into the story and fun for a quick read keep up the good work cant wait to read other ones of yours.
S. Bug Slays chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
This fic is perfection! It literally has everything I've ever wanted to read from a fanfic! Thank you a 100 times over for this xoxoxoxo
Phantasium chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
This is such a great story, loved it! The characters are done so well and I love the idea of all of them being a close set of friends, thanks!
otakupsycopath16 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
This was one hell of a story , simply amazing :)
God ! Its the best zosan fanfic I read so far in anywhere !
( and I might have learned some innocent damaging details but hehehe it was worth the sacrifice :-P)
Mitscuni ueda chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
yay for sanji for embracing his sexuality. :}
did someone beta this?
Imperial Mint chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
This is such a wonderful story, thank you so much for writing!
Furyina chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Wow.
That was a damn good fiction. I love the way you write, your story was simple yet very interesting and the sex at the end ... *blushes*. Well, you know how to write this part hahaha !
I loved the way you used a lot of characters from One Piece ! Lucci was great and I liked his relationship with Robin ! Very good idea !

And I know it wasn't here to be funny bug I nearly lost it when Sanji started speaking French while sucking Zoro. I was in the subway and when he started reciting the menu, I was 100% done. Oh god, sometimes it's good to be French, foreigners are doing crazy things with our language but that's great !

Thank you for this nice moment and the good laugh !
Prime's Little One chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
"I think I'm gonna get that tattooed on me somewhere." ROFL! Though, I guess I'd have to agree, especially if I was in Zoro's position... (damn, that makes me kinda wish I was... And that I was a guy. (/) ) Anywho. I love this. And the ending line. That is... freaking awesome.
FFFG chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Hahaha, yeah, great line to end off on. Man, I wasn't really expecting a full blown smut scene, but wow. Okay, awesome.
Saga is an interesting quirk that I haven't really seen anywhere else. That's not true, but usually that role of 'big-gay-brother' is filled by Ace. Having this, I dunno, "gay-mentor" fulfilled by someone else was new and definitely welcome. Although having him blab everything to Zoro, while believable, was such a jerk thing to do. Then again, reciting french while giving oral is funny as all. Yes, the best part is the cross-over into Sanji's real life. Too funny.
Not much I'm going to say on sexy-time, as that is both too personal and awkward. So I'll just go with a good ol' fashioned fangirl seal of approval.
Great story, fantastic writing. KTN
FFFG chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Hoo boy! I'm proud of Sanji, and totally jealous too. Although that little revelation of Zoro's right there was something else. Poor Zoro really HAS been holding it in for a while, hasn't he?
Jessica was a fun little addition. Anything to free up some time for Sanji to contemplate a life beyond the Baratie. He can hang at the rec centre more often and get himself in shape for Mr. Roronoa. Heh. Poker night was a good excuse as a home-warming party, and while I have it in my head that more people would have helped to clean up than just Zoro, I can also see the group come to some sort of silent consensus to leave it to just the two of them.
The fight was a little on the disbelief side. Not saying that it wouldn't happen, just that it seemed a little forced. While I might see Blackbeard coming after Zoro for stopping his 'good time' with Sanji, the likelihood of him tracking Enel down and CONVINCING him to help seems unreal. Meh, beaten up Zoro is still a sexy Zoro. Their conversation seemed a little jerky in there, and it's almost movie-esque how you've written Sanji - both honestly concerned about Zoro's feelings while still maintaining his confused mien. While it keeps in line with the Sanji you've written so far, it seems just a touch too perfect in an imperfect world. Then again, Sanji's just too perfect for this world anyway. KTN
FFFG chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Eee! Sanji, you...you... Gah! Okay, so drunken revelations are kind of notorious, but still. Wonder how Zoro's going to react. I'll see next chapter, I suppose.
Bah in any case I love Lucci threatening Sanji, and I love Robin being her usual wonderful self. While I don't think I've ever read these two as being in a relationship before (at least not a mutual, respectful relationship..._) I have to say I adore how you've written them. They are believable while still maintaining their individual personalities. Plus she wan't very judging of Sanji, a big plus. Although, now with him jumping Zoro who knows.
Lastly, while I'm not sure if it's been pointed out to you before, and I was hoping it was only a one-time off thing, it seems that the coding you've put in for certain words to be italicized is not working. I'm running into words being surrounded by [i][/i]. It's a little disruptive to flow, and while it certainly draws attention to the words as being stresses, I doubt it's what you were going for. KTN