Reviews for Persistent Resistance
SpiritedObsession chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
My dear...has anyone ever told u what a TEASE you are? That ending- or at least i'm assuming its an ending- is not fair. At all. I want moooooorrreee you could do soooo much more with this story and god the plot bunnies are ATTACKING my subconscious. Pleeeeasaeee do something! A sequel or one-shot continuing it I dunno...just something! Before the bunnies kill me would be preferable.
Scrunchy chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
I have had that much fun reading a fanfic in forever. I
Pookey chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Can I keep this forever and ever? God this was hott and I fucking love how you brought in everyone and still have them in character God Damn this was yummy
heidi-mayer87 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I liked how this story didn't have any long sappy not-really-going-anywhere inner monologues. Sanji's characterization was very well-done. I loved how he was freaking out about sex, it was so funny! and the atmosphere of the Baratie was brilliant. I have to admit, I kinda found all that swearing really cool.
I am gonna recommend this to friends. Oh, the speaking French during blowjob thing was just. I don't have words for it. *worships*
Rugene chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
sex was the best,,, I like the rimming part and what sanji said to zoro when he started to pull out such turn on! XD make a sequel... or better yet make more! XD
LunaStories chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
The end was cute but it seemed a little rushed to me :/ I find it hilarious how Sanji did research on gay sex for Zoro xD It's kind of cute in its own way _
LunaStories chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
LOL, Stalker Zoro xD
PandalovesLilith chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
HELLO D!

I absolutely LOVED this story. Though the main idea has been used quite often, your execution was fantastic! When I read fanfictions, I mainly look for plot, grammar, and fluency... from what i understand, its quite hard to write a fanfiction based off of a Japanese anime, and still make it sound natural in engilsh. I think your fanfiction did wonders- and it was so funny! I love your sense of humor and it's just the perfect glue tying together your AU and the one piece universe.

I absolutely adore your stories (especially this one and In Dreams). I noticed you haven't written in a while which it is unfortunate on my part, cause I would love to read more of your stories. I hope one day you'll get back into fanfiction writing!

~Panda
immature but chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
your reviews were 69

:'3

icouldn'tresist

now it's 70 so ill stop giggling
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This...this was beautiful. I think I'm actually yaoi-ed out, or yaoi full for a while. This happens SOOO rarely for me. You are an awesome writer. NEVER stop :)
NarcissisticNinny chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Agh! I loved it. Your writing is beautiful, and I love how the story played out and they got together, and it was only five chapters! Even though it was relatively short compared to some stories, they got together in a short amount but it didn't seem rushed, so congrats on that. Really wonderful story, nice work. :D
vividdecadence chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Brilliant story. I liked the side plot of Lucci and Robin as well. Thought about writing a sequel? :)
Maddie21 chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
If you've checked your stats for this story lately, and noticed you have dozens of hundreds of hits and no reviews...that would be me. I. Can't. Stop. Reading. Why are you so. Freaking. AWESOME? I've constantly reread your other stories too - so thank you for these wonderful, well-written pieces of sunshine in my life :)
darkdragonalucard chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
just wow. this is such an amazing story. i havent read this pairing in a while but you've gotten me interested in it again.
Diglossia chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Wonderful. I love how you tossed canon character interactions out the window and made a universe all your own. Just wonderful.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »