Reviews for Persistent Resistance
cy-grl chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Ah, I Loved this!
krazykiwi chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Loved the story. You have gots to make a sequeal
SilverFoxThief chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
A pimp named slickback ;D

lolllllll. that was so funny i had to go look up wth my password was since i havent bother signing on to my account in yrssss ~
CharmingKarma chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Okay, this was awesome! *cheers* It was all fantastic and super well written _ Kudos to you! You did an amazing job with it, I couldnt find one flaw in this entire fix _ I loved how you portrayed all the characters here! It fit with the plot line perfectly, if that even makes sense, yeah? I was laughing my butt off, gasping, getting that evil glint in my eye, and getting ideas the whole time I was reading X3 I love creative threats _ LOL. Thanks so much for writing this, it was a blast to read :D
endingofbehan chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
omg!...just love love thist story!...this is just beautiful!...hahaha...i just love Sanji reaction to Zoro being a pervert stalker...but i was surprise that Zoro was "stalking" Sanji because he want to tap that..._...and it was just too cute how Sanji was fuming about how everyone of his friends knew Zoro...that i was what i call fate, baby!..._~...but i just love how slowly Sanji came to the idea of being with Zoro...again just love love the story!
softdreamer chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
it is really well written

good story I like it
Firestar6546 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
This story was really good, the ending a little sudden and unsatisfying, but I kept laughing throughout the whole story so that's all fine. xD Thank you for the great read!
Firestar6546 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
"What?" Sanji screeched. "When the hell did this happen? Why does this shit keep happening without me knowing?"

LOL I love that line xD
Laptop Newbie chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Hot, hot smutty sex~! You are so good at these scenes. Never knew this activity could take a whole chapter. Absolutely wonderful. I love how this plot turned out!
Laptop Newbie chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
The romance has finally hit off eh, though there was much hinting. It's amazing how you control so many aspects and fit everything into a nice neat package to read. Very organized, so far, nothing has left me confused. Keep rockin' on~
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
It doesn't move as fast as other fics but I like this speed. So many characters you managed to put into character. This story also gives off the bad-ass vibes. Not much bickering but the fight was kinda pathetic to read in the end, nope, and by that I meant it it's different. Ah, and the inserted humor here and there, enough to keep me interested for a loong time, good job
Junjou Writer chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was simply the most amazing ZoroxSanji fic I have ever read. I felt as though I was standing beside sanji as the drama ensued every step of the way. Never have I read a ZS fic that had such an amazing plot and was so well pulled together. The most amazing job, It kinda makes me wish there were more chapters. lol.
duas escritoras chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
And now Zoro wasn't going to die without doing Sanji. Wow that sounded weird. And...just yeah! Anyway I loved it so YAY! Especially how Sanji was nervous on the sex thing. I would be I'm not a guy so I have no worries. This was great!
GeckoMoriaShadowLord chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
WOW Another great chapter. I loved the Sanji/Robin conversation. It was awesome!

Then I loved the whole not-really-a-date was cute!

Then Lucchi speaking on the phone was hilarious (being interrupted by Robin) hahaha LMAO

The foot massage was deliciously teasing...!

Then the kiss! OMG
GeckoMoriaShadowLord chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Aw! I LOVE confession scenes and this one was great!

Zoro is so damn cute. And when Carne said, "Shyea you mean Sanji's not coming!" That was perfect. )

I loved the introduction of Robin too, it was great. Sanji just falls for her. LOL

Then how Zoro stays with Sanji at Okama! I thought they might get all cosy and warm, but then Sanji is a dick. ( But I loved how he chased after Zoro and landed in a crotch shot and then Sanji had to be taken to the hospital. Then he had to be taken home! Then I thought something might happen! But it didn't...

But my favorite part was the confession. Zoro must have been sweating bullets. X)

And though I wished Sanji would have fallen into Zoro's arms (because I'm a hopeless romantic) I knew that for plot's sake that that couldnt happen..yet. But it was great that Sanji was cool wit it.

And then Shuryea and Saga..! LOL Sanji's dense.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »