Reviews for SightSoundSmellTouchTaste
IHeartEru chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
AH! so freakin god!

but its so sad DX
IHeartEru chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
even though it was a more happy chapter, it was still kinda sad...and im still bawling my eyes out (not quite, but you get the picture) oh and btw, the crying is meant to be a compliment- as in your fanfic is so good im moved to tears, i just didn't want you to think of it as a bad thing :P
IHeartEru chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
ok now i actually am crying, that line about not being important enough! these are written amazingly well *hugs for amazingness*
IHeartEru chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
i really liked it, it was short, but amazing, i actually almost cried at the last line (well not really, but i was crying on the inside...in a non creepy, emo, kind of way)
Dlvvanzor chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Aw :( Very sad. But good!
EternityEchoes chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
*sob*

Poor Matt...

*sob*
The.Orange.Ninja.Assassin chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I loved this fic to pieces. The ending really tied everything together to. Great work!
brick shithouse chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
That's so sweet and sad at the same time... I hate how Mello and Matt had to die in the series. I wish Ohba would have at least gone more into depth with their characters.

I'm sure you saw this coming, and if you didn't, you need to work on your self-esteem: favorited.

WW
Kidd chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I don't know why you have such little reviews for this... I think the concept of these drabbles strewn together, relating to senses AND, even based on Matt and Mello, is just amazing.

And I adore your writing style to pieces. It really grabbed my attention. While I wanted more, their length was just right and still gave off an immense amount of power.

I do hope to see more fanfictions with them from you.

It'd turn out wonderful, I'm sure.
RayaneKeehlJeevas chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I like the ending although it always makes me cry when Matt dies. T.T
slain angel chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
omg god that brought tears to my eyes...perfect ending and i agree it is better for Matt to not know he failed...that was just so sad...loved it
brick shithouse chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Aww, this is so sweet. I love Matt's character in this. I'm nervous for the next chapter. A sixth chapter with a happy-ish ending would be nice, but I just don't see how it could work out plausibly... as in, what you could do that would stick with the reality of this story. For example, a scene of them in Heaven might be kind of difficult...

I'll love this story whether it ends happily or not. Maybe you could just put one of those memorable quotes or something at the end to make the reader look at the bright side and how everythign was resolved because of their sacrifice?
RayaneKeehlJeevas chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
I think the Sixth sense would be a good idea. I like the idea of the senses it adds something.
This-is-Blasphemy chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Yes! A sixth sense! Like in the afterlife! :D That would be awesome! Nice chapter!