Reviews for Please Do Not Dress Appropriately
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is freaking hilarious! I love love love it. It's good and funny with appropriate flashbacks and flow is very good. I liked the way you described the outfits as well. Keep writing!
ninjagirl212 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
hahahahahaha, i just love wat Ino says to Shikamaru, hahaha. Alls i got to say is great funny cute story, keep it up, hope to see more of your work in the future
dragontamer16 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love how you made the boys react to the girls' costumes! Freaking hilarious! I laughed at the reactions and the girls' attitudes. Not all innocent looking girls are innocent. Same goes for me;) Go girls, the better gender! We rock at what we do!
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
...while reading this, i read about Suigetsu's costume.

Then you add a schoolgirl...

put a swordsman and a schoolgirl together...make the swordsman a Hanyou, and what do you get?

weird...but that was what i thought when i put the guys with their respected matches...

Kenta Raikiri
Nelfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Good for you buying yourself a laptop! Good decribtions of the costumes!XD poor Suigetsu! I would have fallen for the tickets as well!XD
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Tut, tut, bad girl.

*dies laughing*

My tolerance for ShikaIno is slowly growing... I'll never like it, but I can, just barely, tolerate it. X[ SCREW IT. ARGH. *goes off and hides in a corner*
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Meanwhile at the Uchiha house...

Hana: There's nothing on!

Itachi: hn. Why are we even watching TV?

Hana: irunno...wanna have sex?

Itachi: Sure.

I love it! Can't believe I didn't review. Stupid me.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
WH00T! Hurray for your new laptop!

We're all evil, and we know it. Most boys don't, though. XD Stupid boys, who think we're innocent, and sweet, and that the only things we talk about are ponies and rainbows. (I was thinking of something I could mount, and believe me, by the time I'm done with it, it'll be seeing rainbows. XD)

I like being an innocent looking girl. Makes the shocked expressions on their faces SO MUCH sweeter. Bwahahaha!

Suigetsu is very rash, but I liked his approach. He's very 'to the point', but at least he's honest. X3

Loved it!
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
good on you, my lap top is my baby XD i love him so much,

This story was cute? I dont know if that word really fits lol

hmm, it was...hilarious and cute with horny guys and girls who resembled hookers haha

that would be an interesting summary

damn, i need to start my prompt sometime...ill get to it

and update notebook sometime
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Lol~pretty awesome fic, keep writing XD
KirishimaZen's chapter 1 . 2/21/2009