Reviews for Sunrise
dynasty scriber chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
continue or I-I I couldn't commit such a crime to my favourite author. Just keep writing!
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
The Shang Unicorn at this time was Kylaia al Jmaa.
najedia chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Please Update! PLEASE!
Purple Majestic chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
I loved this chapter and story so far!
PaulaB87 chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
well written i hope you update soon
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 16 . 12/16/2011
hope you update soon!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Well done, this is a well thought out going.
Kiki1forest chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
your fanfiction is really good!

please keeping undating!

you can't just leave it there :(
Beyl chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Am I the only person who noticed that you used 'galleons' instead of 'Gold Nobles' in this chapter?
waterdemon9 chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
i really like this story i spent all day reading it... seem as how i wasnt able to do anything else... anyways i hope the next chapter comes out soon...

waterdemon9
Blown chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
Okay. I'm trying to answer your question. I liked this chapter. It was pretty good and a huge relief to me... because i would be HUGELY disapointed if this story had ended on a haitus.

1)I think the behavior of joren was realistic, un till the part where he refused point blank to accept the truth and started threatening to kill/torture tobe. (mmm... Tobe is a yummy noodle)

2)I think daughter Beatrice is obeying The Man ( his real name is so long...) because she was probably offered riches, love, ect from this noble like man. (whom I think is Ozorne. Oh wait. he's dead. Drat.)

3)No I don't think Leona and Neal will have a long lasting relationship. They can flirt, and go out, but not marry. I don't think their personality is suited for each other. They'll probably drive each other crazy. (he he that would be interesting)

4)No I don't think Melanie's esteem has risn when she faced up to The Man In the black whom I am forbidin to kill. Because she doesn't seem like that strong of a person. (no offense) I don't think she will succeed to escape UNLESS someone else helps her.

5) I think the man in TMITBC's dungeon is Brandon? was that the name of Kel's lover? anyway, you know who i'm talking about. Or wait... did he die? If he did (because I have a bad memory) I think it's the crow guy called Phyillus? Philgum? I also can't remember. huh. I need to re read some of it.
Blown chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
A Cliffie! AHHHHH! (*runs away from computer screaming.*) (*stops screaming for a second to calm down to write a review for the hard working author*)

This chapter was great. Except I think you could make it better by adding scene dividers so readers know when the point of veiw changes, and saying if it is in the past or present. This can make it even better, and less confusing. (goes back to screaming) )
Blown chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
I thought you amazing writing will stop surprising me. But i was wrong. I was completely blown away by this chapter! it was written beautifully and the plot was amazing! No wonder So many people added your story to their favorites! Now i'm almost afraid to keep reading, what if this story isn't completed by the time I'm done. Then i'll probably threaten you to keep on writing. So, (to conclude my poorly concealed threat,) If you don't like threats, PLEASE UPDATE. I'll try to review as much as possible. PS: I hope Kel's friends don't all die. because some of them are quite awesome. I always compare characters to food, and Neal is a very yummy banana. mmmm...
Blown chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Ahhh!

I really think you have a gift for plot. You make the most suprising (in a good way,) things happen. I find it really original. I love this story. I think i'm going to add this story to my favourites once you are done.

PS: I hope Neal, Dom, and the shang Unicorn don't die!
Blown chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This is great! I really like the plot. It's new and refreshingly different than the other versions of "keladry getting kicked out then coming back" I've read.

Just remember the say who says things when writing dialogue. Some times i get confused about who is saying what. Particularly in the prologue. i thin you should clarify that there are three people, not two. I didn't understand that dialogue, at first.

Keep on writing. I hope you update sooon!