Reviews for Making Sense of the Illogical
Alana-kittychan chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
Lol loved reading this was so very fun
GoldstarXD chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
I liked the story. It was a good story. Unfortunately, that's the only compliment I can come up with because I had to spend time with people I dislike for two days, and stay at their house, so I'm in a pretty bad mood right now, so sorry if my compliments seem a little... short. But anyways, good job with the fic, I liked all of it.
GoldstarXD chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Aww. I actually broke into a cold sweat when I read that part about the kissing.
Sybe chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I love the story but you need to work on the sequel to it. I want to see what happens with them.
conchick chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
Just found this today. I enjoyed the read. I loke how its was mainly from Prowls POV but you included Jazz's. I look for good ProwlxJaxz fics since I discovered I can see tgem as more than a great bromance. Great fic
EM
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
LOL Wasn't Prowl's 'Inner Voices' suggesting he do the same thing Elita said he should do? Maybe Prowl's 'Inner Voices' are actually his 'Inner Femme'... LOL I can see that. His 'Inner Femme' giving him relationship advise.
JackFroyo chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
*DYING*

Oh my fragging Primus! XD

This is the best. fic. ever.

Of all time.

Made my week ;)

(Hey lol, I scored 333rd Review that's pretty lucky now XD)
Eminnis chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Red Alert just stared in horror at Prowl and opened his mouth, thought better of what he was going to say and fidgeted on the spot for a moment before running out the doors.

"Prime!" Red Alert's scream echoed down the hallways.

This reminds me so much of the typical: MOM! HE TOOK MY FAVORITE MOVIE!
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
Wonderful story I couldn't put it down and ended up hours past my normal sleep time to fin
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
AAAWWW! this was brilliant, and, ah yeah, I dont think that anyone will be coming out of that room for awhile...

this was brilliant! I am now going to read the sequa, and am looking forward to it!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
*laughs* oh, this is good! this should SO be romance humor! best kind here, best kind ;)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
*luaghs* it is impossible to make Red out of charecter, just bmake him the freaky-parinoid SD, and youre good! ;)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
*smirks* fera Unicorn, destryer of worlds!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
*shivers* a mad Jazz is a, well, lets just say Id rather face Unicron...

*cakles* oh yes, this is going to be fun!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
*smirks and giggles* yes, it IS very entertaining