Reviews for Making Sense of the Illogical
emjoelle chapter 20 . 4/10
Just found this today. I enjoyed the read. I loke how its was mainly from Prowls POV but you included Jazz's. I look for good ProwlxJaxz fics since I discovered I can see tgem as more than a great bromance. Great fic
EM
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 13 . 4/6
LOL Wasn't Prowl's 'Inner Voices' suggesting he do the same thing Elita said he should do? Maybe Prowl's 'Inner Voices' are actually his 'Inner Femme'... LOL I can see that. His 'Inner Femme' giving him relationship advise.
JackFroyo chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
*DYING*

Oh my fragging Primus! XD

This is the best. fic. ever.

Of all time.

Made my week ;)

(Hey lol, I scored 333rd Review that's pretty lucky now XD)
Eminnis chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
Red Alert just stared in horror at Prowl and opened his mouth, thought better of what he was going to say and fidgeted on the spot for a moment before running out the doors.

"Prime!" Red Alert's scream echoed down the hallways.

This reminds me so much of the typical: MOM! HE TOOK MY FAVORITE MOVIE!
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
Wonderful story I couldn't put it down and ended up hours past my normal sleep time to fin
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
AAAWWW! this was brilliant, and, ah yeah, I dont think that anyone will be coming out of that room for awhile...

this was brilliant! I am now going to read the sequa, and am looking forward to it!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
*laughs* oh, this is good! this should SO be romance humor! best kind here, best kind ;)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
*luaghs* it is impossible to make Red out of charecter, just bmake him the freaky-parinoid SD, and youre good! ;)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
*smirks* fera Unicorn, destryer of worlds!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
*shivers* a mad Jazz is a, well, lets just say Id rather face Unicron...

*cakles* oh yes, this is going to be fun!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
*smirks and giggles* yes, it IS very entertaining
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
four words: saved by the bell! or alarm...*giggles* this should be humor as well as romance
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
*giggles* I love this! its amazing, and i was telling myself I would fifnish redaing this awsomeness before reviewing, but I couldnt help it! this is so good it DEMANDS a review!

and so, good job! that is all

*leaves giggling at how Prowls acting like a teenager with thier first crush*
Crazygrrl XD chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY! Especially when Red Alert freaked about Prowl taking over for a while (I was laughing so hard when I read the part about him hitting Optimus with a datapad!). Nice work!
MissyMoo chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
AHAHA, saved by the bell.