Reviews for Golden Lord of Gondolin
Thegreypoet chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I like it, and the time skip thing makes it more interesting.
Eneicia Took chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
All 4 stories are great, chapter 4 I think was the best, or at least the most moving for me. You could almost feel the wash of peace, and the feel of victory and joy.
Emily chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Yay, happy ending! : ) Great series here.
Emily chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Aww. Cute. "Discussing the strategies of ants" indeed! : )
Emily chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Now, really, who puts potpourri in a tea? : / Well, I supose I'm thinking of the mostly synthetic kinds we have today; the elves of Rivendell would have had to use herbs, so I guess it's ok. It just sounds weird... the tangerine sounds good, though!
jada951 chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
what a cool guardian.
jada951 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
a wonderful, yet simple idea of passing things down.

well told!
labradorite chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is both beautiful and sad (a healthy mix, I'd say). Yet strangely inspirational...how did you do that? For being so short it certainly contained a lot of emotion and was extremely well written. Thank you for this!

Oh, and something about Glorfindel's strange obsession with mulled wine made me giggle like a fool. He DOES seem the type to enjoy being inebriated.

I liked this a lot...well done!

labradorite
DLazyBat chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Hey,

I always have loved these one shots you've done of Glorfindel and having them in one place has made it even easier to enjoy them. I do have a question about them though if you wouldn't mind answering it. At the end of quite a few of them you say that they were either based or inspired by a longer story you are doing about him. My question is, are you still working on this story, and if so when do you think it will be up?

Thank you so much for taking the time out of what has to be a busy schedule to share your talent. Can't wait to read any of the new tales you put up!

DLazyBat
Lindale chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
My goodness so long! So many!...

I think I prefered the 4th, this chapter, most of all. I reckon it was because of the simplicity and the thought.

Lindale
Anearin chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I do believe Glorfindel is right, Erestor would have been a terror. I really liked that little short of the two friends, nice little piece. :)

Anea
Elflingimp chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I know I read these before , but I loved them and just wanted to comment again on them. Hugs Deb the Imp
ellfine chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I like this one, too. I like these little moods you catch the characters in. The victory here is bitersweet though and you bring that through very well.
ellfine chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Nice! I think I'd prefer Glorfy's spiced wine to Erestor's. I like the mood of this little tale.
Vanime18431 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I love this selection of moments of Glorfindel life. Just lovely, please keep up the work!