Reviews for Pride, Prejudice & Dragons
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2018
This is good. I know it's not likely, but it would be lovely if you chose to continue this at some point
BindyKit chapter 9 . 8/12/2017
I do like how you let readers participate with dragon and dragonriders names. :- )
Post chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
Ist a very good story, but newly hatched dragons aren't allowed to go in between
Pineapple0215 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Liza or Li or even Zee or even Seee or Lie-sa liz is aweful for this story
Sar'Kalu chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Don't suppose you'll be finishing this will you? It's rather brilliantly done.
ruth hammond chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
did not notice that this story was not finished...too bad

I am going to put an alert on this so that if you decide to finish it, I will be able to read it to the end...

hope you do finish it!
tantejean11 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I've enjoyed this enormously. The Dragonriders series has been a favorite for years and I love the tie-in with another favorite. Please don't wait too long to continue.
constellationclarified chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You aren't continuing this? It was sooo good...
kittyblossom chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
HAHA Austeneth! I love it.
kittyblossom chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
What a great idea! I love both universes.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Very interesting beginning. You're doing a good job melding the two universes so far.
casanle chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
I was so thrilled to see a crossover from P&P and Dragonriders. Both are long favorites! I grew up reading Dragonriders of Pern and you have done a great job of capturing the essence of the Dragonrider world. I hope that you will be able to resume writing this!
UncommonSpirit chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
I'm a big fan of Jane Austen and of Anne McCaffery. Seeing the two themes merged together made me smile. I hope you'll choose to continue this story! BTW...love the gold dragonet's name.
JulietG chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
I do love this story - is there any chance of it being continued?

I have read chapter 10, but had already reviewed it, and you can't put two reviews on one chapter.

I just wanted to say how cleverly you have woven the stories together, making something quite unique!

Thanks & I'm still hoping!

JulietR
peych chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
Before I read this I had never heard of the Dragonriders of Pern, but now I am so excited to read them. PLease continue your story. PLEASE!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »