Reviews for Camping In The Woods
ivanka chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
could you please continue? please please :)
he he eh chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
hi is there antmore chapters coming
he he eh chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
hi anymore chapters coming soon
he he eh chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
is there any more chapters to come

ps love your story
chiclete chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
This is really good! I hope you'll update soon.
Penny Parham chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
I would like for this story to continue
girlofring1 chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
intriguing. I have been following your updates. keep up the great story.
Kara chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Oh, please, go ahead and die, Jesse, and spare us from reading about you any more.
freakygirlhere chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Looks good so far, but one question: why, if the bad guys were so intent on capturing Steve and Jesse despite them not seeing anything incriminating, would they then escape after their names and faces have been revealed and they're actually commited a crime (shooting Jesse), and with one of them unconscious?

Not sure how this one will develop, but that plot hole seemed quite glaringly obvious to me and was somewhat distracting.
HelenLouise chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I like this story - lots of action and plenty of Jesse angst! Just what I love in a story.

Just one tiny thing: would Steve's phone have still been working, him having dived into the lake? Maybe he should have shucked off his jacket, as well as kicking off his shoes.

It doesn't really matter - and doesn't detract from the story at all. I'm intrigued that the bad guys are still out there and am curious as to what you yet have in store.

I hope you can update soon.
JesseTravisfan chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Great thing to find this story being updated. The new chapter is very good, like the others. :)

"It should be a bit more dramatic in the next couple of chapters" - sounds very promising. :D
keks chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Very very good,I'm excitet, but please don't forget your other story (very good too..)
JesseTravisfan chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Oh, what a great chapters! This far I love this story.;) Just keep writing it.
XBettinaWX chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Hope Jesse is realy ok.

Good story! Please post more soon.
Keks chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Very good starting! I love Jesse/Steve Stories and I hope the next chapter is coming very soon!