Reviews for Twlight Meets the Flock
update soon. i love idt
Rose Fitzy chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( aw :(
Rose Fitzy chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
aw sad A/N ! i wount tell anyone though! hugs! big big hugs! like that day at lunch where you were just clinging(yes clinging) to my arm! BIG HUGS!

TIMES INFINITY!

Shayla! 3
Hersheygirl102 chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Update soon
Rose Fitzy chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
ok jess i know your stuck here so ill give you some help:

a) arnt you always saying how jas never does anything? make him do something!

b) EMMETT! he should have a pov

c) me? idk but it would be cool.

see ya tomorrow at lunch!

3 shayla!
Mistress of the Words chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
hahahaha, typical Igs XD Kayla sounds nice...but it seems kinda suspicious...she was just 'let go'? sorry but how could Max or someone not see something funny about that story of hers?..probably cuz they used to be best buds but still!

anyway, great chapter I hope you post soon!
fang108.3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
OMG that is awesome maximum ride characters and twilight charaters in one fan fic
Rose the Wary Wolf chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY
Mistress of the Words chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
I loved this chapter! It was awesome! Nudge's power is cool too! Is Max's dream just a dream or will it actually happen? This story is turning out so great! I cannot WAIT to read the next chapter! Post soon! you are doing a fantastic job!
LE trex chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
hey, your story is so cool so far! Before I get too far into the praise, how 'bout some constructive criticism? You might want to focus on some stupid details throughout because life is not highlight after highlight. Also, things might be moving a bit fast for Mang, and what's with the immediate trust in vampires? Jasper might be good, but these kids had been trained their whole lives to be wary. There's no way that would happen . . . otherwise, it's great. I didn't mind the txting . . . thought it added flavor. Made it more modern, too. Also, you might want to add some real conversations rather than things that immediately affect the story. Keep it up! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
The Flock's Bud chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Interesting...
ToxicWings333 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
i love it write more
VampyressAuthoress chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
lollolololololol. i love it! i love how you brought in the imprinting too! you should get Iggy and Leah together or somethin'
Mrs.IggyandJasperandEdward chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Cool, update soon!
H. E. Vaughn chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Really cool! Please update soon!