Reviews for The Dragon Guarding the Door
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I could totally see Alvin having a darker side when needed! It totally a big sibling thing. I feel the same way with my younger sibling. And I love how Simon knows where the hidden box of cookies were at. ;P
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
:O I already love ur fanfictions but this was fabulous. . Protective Alvin! Ill log in later (I'm getting to it... If I log into fanfiction on this device I risk it not working on my laptop...)

Please write more alvin and the chipmunks! . so cute brotherly fluff!
-Icecubefrozen
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ooooh, I love vicious!Alvin. :D I can totally see him being protective over anyone he considers worthy.

Inumaru12
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved it when Alvin an Theodore were fighting over the cookie! So funny! Alvin is VERY protective over Theodore. I don't blame him. How could anyone be mean to that cute little furball!
halfcent chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was the first ever Chipmunks fic I ever read. It wasn't one of my interests until now, so I have to say...Damn you! LOL. Do you know how many other fandoms I try to keep up with? I really didn't need another one, but oh, no! You had to go and reel me in, didn't you? Now I have to read the others, and I may even have to go to the actual fandom to see if there are other good ones!
nikki-kun05 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Well, isn't Alvin just the most thorough defender? :D Like the last one...it was excellent! I especially loved seeing more Simon this time around (my favorite chipmunk X3 ) and his thoughts. I'm kinda curious about the whole Simon-drugs thing...Anywho, again, great job on this!
Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I completely agree with your opinion about Alvin. I too, believe that Alvin would do anything he could to protect his family and his friends, but most of all, his younger brothers. I think this story shows some of the better qualities of Alvin. Yes, I understand that he was terribly vicious, but yet, at the same moment, terribly protective and caring. Yet another wonderful story about brotherly love. Again, keep up your excellent writing.

~Kitty~
Northgalus2002 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I've finally reviewed this fic and it's another great one! Alvie is certainly not one to mince words, is he? It was cool to see that bully cut down to size by Alvie!

Of course, most kids in that situation wouldn't be musical stars like Alvie and his brothers. But since it enabled Alvie to get that bully off Theo's back, who am I to kick.

I liked the part at the end where Simon mulls over what happened earlier at school as Theo and Alvie wrestle over the last oatmeal cookie. That line from Alvie saying that Theo was afraid that Simon was "replaced with a pod person", was really cute.

This story shows how Alvie, despite his reputation as a carefree prankster, is fiercely devoted to his friends and family. And how far he would be willing to go for them.

Perhaps next time around you can do a Simon story. Just a suggestion.

Alvin: Simon, it's me, Alvin.

Simon: Nice to meet you, Alvin. Can I go back to sleep now?
Daisibell chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Another GREAT story! You need to write more. Really. Get to it now!
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow o.o

Alvin does have that meanstreak xD

Like..

way more than a mean streak xD

He was just...vicious o.o

It was kind of suprising that he could have been so mean though, so I see why Simon could have been thinking that way.

He was vicious, but when he isn't standing up for anyone hes some loveable, manipulative goof.

No wonder everyone loves him x]

I'm not sure if I said something about me last time, but I'm going to again,.. cause I find it funny.

Sorry if you think that's self centered, but I've been called worse before x]

Our life, is crazy. My boyfriend, has two brothes named Steve and Theodore, and they resemble the chipmunks to the last detail.

Their dads name is even Dave.

I myself, have two youngert sisters, Jeanette and Maddie, and we resemble the chipettes.

Of course I'm the snobby self centered one, but anyways.

This reminds me of my bf, he's mean to Theo on occasion, and they argue, but when he's bieng picked on, he's to scared to defend himself.

And he does it for him.

I'm probably going to have to make him read this, lol.

Anyways, I'm sorry for ranting.

I'm finished x]

And I loved this story, you're an amazing writer.

Hope to hear from you again soon :]
Tristripe chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
omg, i am so in love with this sequel! i am almost tempted to beg you to write more of these one-shots with the chipmunks getting older...or even a small multi-chapter fic. but that is up for you to decide.

I LOVED how vicious Alvin got, and looking back, I could almost see it happening. Alvin with power, and maturity comes with age will truly make him a dangerous person.

I adored Simon, silently watching, thinking, but not saying what was on his mind.

I have to wonder though, does theodore know to what extent Alvin would go to protect him? Or how about Dave?

Excellent little piece of genius! I love you!

Tri
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I really liked this. I could easily picture Alvin that way. Great job!
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
It was such a pleasure to read another of your chipmunk oneshots!

Alvin as his threatening side was awesome! Evan's was shed to parts by Alvin's words! I too can see Alvin having a vicious streak, but, he will only use it when, as you said, the ones he loves are threatened.

So in character as well!

I really think you should write a full story!

Hope you release another one soon! :D Keep up da great work!