Reviews for In That Moment
Dani1708 chapter 4 . 5/5
Can someone tell me how in the world Bella is selfless?! She is a selfish bitch! If she knew she never could love Jacob the way he deserved, why in the world she stayed with him. She should have let him go for him to be happy with someone else. Arrrrrrrgh. I seriously can't believe it when someone says that Bella is selfless
Dani1708 chapter 3 . 5/5
Goooood! Bella a selfish-est bitch ever! If she Really loves Jacob, she just world have let him go and go with Edward. No, she had to give him false expectatives and keep him from being happy with someone else. Sorry , I ma a hardcore Jacob fan and I an HIGHLY irritated x)
Elvis has left the building chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
I'm a hardcore Jacob Black fan. He's absolutely amazing in your story, too.
s. du jour chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
I can't believe I took this long to review the last chapter... must have misplaced the alert email or something...

Anyway, a sweet and well-written end to a lovely story.

(Oh, and you should totally do a crackfic ending to the story.)
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
LOVED THE STORY!

good job! :)
Klutz4Eternity chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
this was so good! haha i love alice's reaction
CrossMyHeart108 chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
GO FOR THE CRACK POT ENDING U DESERVE TO HAVE SOME FUN!

P.S

LOVE THE STORY!

TwiHeartVick 101 chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
i love the endinh u have to update
jules96 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
This was an interesting little story to read. I'm so happy with the way you portray Jacob. The way his charater was in the story reminded me why I was on his team in the first place. I have no problem with Edward at all, I've just always liked Jacob more.

Good job! :)
ecxe chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
i love this story sfm. thank you for posting it:)
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
wow. this story is amazing, your style should be printed. why aren't you an author of actual books? or are you?

please extend it, write a sequel or write an alternate ending. please :)
nopoodles chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
wow, the only thing is it doesnt feel ended, but hey you do what you want with your fanfics :)

You know who i am
reeb.myoo chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
*cough* it was SO me who made you totally decide to continue! DUH! i mean i even threatened to CARRY IT ON MYSELF ;) i loved it, it was freaking AWESOME. (and please DO post the crackfic ending, cos i would love that :D)
lookingforthelight chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Wow, this is a great ff! You write awesome, Yay!

xD XD xD!
CaptureTheDream chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Good chapter, as always your writing is superb. I love it!