Reviews for Failure to Fangirl
Riomi-senpai chapter 76 . 7/12
Please more update!
AnnyLiliCris chapter 35 . 7/10
This story is really fun, really! But there comes a time you get tired with the lack of seriousness. So, I re-read a few weeks
Ships-Have-Ruined-Me chapter 76 . 7/4
Have I ever commented on this fanfic before? I have no idea…I commented on all of my favorite FANFICS before I entered high school. Embarrassing comments/reviews where I would just ramble on about the events of a chapter to the character who acts like a douche. So in this case i would be making comments on the chapter with Sasuke cus he is an open book and my least favorite.

Sasuke: why?

Me: and so it begins

Sasuke: so are you going to explain why you hate me or about the story

Me: I will just talk about the story because if I talk about my dislike towards your character, this "review" will go on for longer than it is needed

Sasuke: at least you matured since your last review

Me: I will ignore you, stop myself from disagreeing with your comment, and continue with my so called review

I really like this fanfic
Yes, even though Nami is technically a Mary-sue
At least she is likable and not annoying like *cringes* other FANFICS that I liked in the past.
I still have no idea where this will go and I honestly look forward to how it will progress

Sasuke: this hasn't been updated since last year though—

Me: No one asked for your facts

Sasuke: I thought you were going to ignore me

Me: yes but you also serve as a Segway

Sasuke: …what?

Me: anyways, I re-read this after a year and it still manages to make me giggle
BTW Gaara X Nami FTW

Sasuke: some things never change. You still want me to suffer an unrequited love in these fanfics

Me: that may or may not be true. But Gaara is my favorite character so…

Sasuke: so why do you read THIS fanfic if it's more centered around nami's relationship with me.

Me: CUS I am staying for Nami
This story is so amazing
AriusGrey chapter 76 . 3/2
Very interesting. honestly, you're one of those authors that when i read their stories I think to myself, "man I wish I was this person's friend", just because of how awesome your comments in the fiction are. anyway, looking forward to your next update.
kuromiin chapter 76 . 2/6
please update soon
yourmybff chapter 76 . 1/28
If you're still interested in this story I would like to see more chapters or a sequel of this story.
This is odly good and randomly funny. You should update, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/28/2015
Jealous Dice *wink wink*
White strawberry chapter 76 . 11/19/2015
Please update soon! It's been forever
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This is such a randomly awesome story that I will have to keep reading, see fanfiction is why I'm sleep deprived. And procrastinate on homework... And forget to eat... Wow, fanfiction is destroying my life. Eh, just a few more chapters. ;'D
Guest chapter 76 . 10/25/2015
I am sorry for my bluntness, but this story is awful. So silly, there's no plot at all. Your Mary Sue is the same weakling from the very beginning, you're also terrible at writing battle scenes,
Anyways, this was a total waste of my time.
Did I mention the grammar errors? There were lots of them.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Okay, now Kakashi is acting OOC
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Aw, she should have accepted Kakashi's hugs, the poor thing them.
Yeii-chan1997529 chapter 76 . 10/10/2015
Hi! I like your story. Is beautiful and amazing. When I started to read I couldn't stop. I like nami, she is crazy and pretty girl. Always makes me laugh.
Sorry for my english I need to learn more.
Me gusta mucho tu historia!
I' m waiting for the next chapter :33