Reviews for Failure to Fangirl
Silverspyre chapter 1 . 6/23
label it with oc so people who don't want to see ocs can avoid it
MaemiSmile chapter 75 . 4/7
I miss this story! Are you gonna update soon?

Thank you and I hope all is well with you 3

-MaemiSmile (Formerly Midami Uchiha of the Sand)
katsekala chapter 75 . 11/26/2014
Hehehe! Funny chapter! Many kisses!
iredvita chapter 63 . 10/11/2014
Mugrn? You had made up a whole bunch of words! I would find a whole bunch of 'em if I would go through the story and looked for them. Oh and I didn't comment on the story 'till now 'cause I got distracted by the [ Next ]
And because that, over the few days that I was reading this, I've picked up some of Namis personality traits. For what I'm thankful for. Who needs normal when I can remember how crazy I've been, and be that. Hehe _ I'm a little bit like Nami.
alemery chapter 75 . 9/12/2014
short, but amusing.
Nandeenah chapter 75 . 8/23/2014
finished reading :) i love your story!
Nandeenah chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
I'm so glad that you let Zabuza and Haku live!
Dear U. x .U chapter 75 . 7/30/2014
LOOOOOL THE PREVIEW KILLS ME ALREADY.
HimekoUchia chapter 75 . 7/24/2014
Ahah I liked the unimportant ninja XD He's weird too.
Well, the Taki are just so strange... I love Nami, as usual. And he ancestors. Taki family reunions would be very funny.

Glad to see you back! Whenever you update I feel like I'm meeting a long distance friend again XD
that.girl.we.all.luv chapter 75 . 7/20/2014
I'm laughing so hard right now. I can't even tell you how much I love nami and verbal debates with the other characters. And when what's his name, moustache? Said that the voice in his head had a family. I died. I did. XD. I'm a ghost typing right now. Any way please update soon I love this!
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 75 . 7/20/2014
You... From... Sigh.
I missed you. But, in the time... That you were gone... My sue alarm became more sensitive. But... Due to your hilarious story, Imma let it pass.
Don't disappear again ;-;
LossXLove chapter 74 . 6/8/2014
I notoced a lot of your AN's mentioned hospitals and just wanted to know if youre okay? You gave us this chapter as a christmas gift but then left forever which is 8( except forever is only until now and thats like six months which is a lot more than i thought it was actually.
I really like the way you write this. Im fairly certain that it couldnt really work for many other authors but the bluntness makes it nice? Its like reading a story dictated by a six year old but you know how little kids have moments of brilliance? Its like that all the whole time. Except not really because of emotions and developed characters just forget the six year old thing. Emotions mainly from gaara and some from sasuke. She doesnt really know how to handle them i guess? It just doesnt really seem like a romance story but i guess its not because she spends most of her time on adventures and friends. Side dish of gaara not main course. Anyway i hope she beats the great grandfather or maybe its an uncle? Cousin? Into the ground and then when she gets better at keeping herself calm and not murder she can think about things and end up with gaara. Possibly.
Guest chapter 74 . 5/31/2014