Reviews for Failure to Fangirl
whiteOostrawberries chapter 76 . 9/2
Yayyy! You are finally back! Missed you so much! :))) So it's gonna be Sasuke x Nami now? Please let it be Sasuke x Nami! I begging you! Can't wait for your next update xoxo
WolfetteKurenai chapter 76 . 8/22
lmfao love it.
Kukukuku chapter 9 . 8/15
What is her Kekkai Genkai, Seeing into the future?
Huet chapter 7 . 8/15
I feel sad for Kiba ;)
cupcake cat chapter 76 . 8/14
I love love love your story. No matter what any one says you are awesome just like this story. So Yay you.
Raisus chapter 76 . 8/11
Its about time! I have been waiting foevaaaaaa for this fic! It is one of the fist fanfics i have ever read and it is still one of the best! I love you so much you awesome potatoe~
(ps. you should post your story on ao3 as well, there are hardly any people left on here)
Gennin Jounin c1 chapter 76 . 8/10
This story was hilarious uuum Nami-chan is the best and no i dont agree with the other reviewers about nami-chan being a mary sue i love this story its random and at times retarded and Omg i gotta feeling that nami-chan is in love with naruto maybe but you did just mention hinata most likely in love with gaara not sasuke.
AnimeDattebayo chapter 76 . 8/9
Is it weird that I think that Ryouta is a Nami clone that is bloodthirsty and male and sort of very weird and creepy and likes to copy Sasori?
AwaitTheRise chapter 76 . 8/8
Wow, I forgot this existed. But okay, the Taki's are all insane. Cool. But why do I feel like Nami's going to try to talk to the Juubi?
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 76 . 8/7
... I forgot that this existed. K.
Coco96 chapter 76 . 8/6
So this was a story I was reading like years ago. (Then, blah blah missed a chapter or two and never caught back up.) But when I got the chapter update norification, I decided to re-read this. And even knowing the generally idea of what was going on, I still fangirled.

I love this story. I was laughing so hard at the later chapters, especially the Taki vs Taki conversations. I love the two of them.

And not worry about any hate you get, this story is great. So what if the OC is a Mary Sue? Almost all of them are. It's honestly kind of impossible to have a main character OC not be a Sue.

This story is hilarious and adorable. But if you throw in some more Gaara cuteness that would be amazing 3

Anyway, can't wait for you to update because yay!

(Also, I'm not up to date on what's going on in the manga at all, so I really have no clue what's going on. But I read anyway because I loooooove this story.)
SamanthaManga chapter 76 . 8/6
This is the funniest fanfiction I've ever read... I think I freaked my siblings out with the random laughing I've been doing all day lol.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 5 . 8/6
ok is she developing a sasuke obession now.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 4 . 8/6
Holy shit i cant wait till they stop that whole hes my sasuke-kun crap.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 3 . 8/6
Damn she just fangirling random people. where's Gaara
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »