Reviews for Failure to Fangirl
Cricket4444 chapter 31 . 6/10
Hilarious, I should be outside running my 2 miles as usual, but I found this and have been in the bed and have not put it down since. Shame on all of us.
hermonine chapter 80 . 6/1
Great chapters! I love her craziness. I am always laughing. Keep up the great work and update soon!
theInsaneArtist chapter 79 . 1/26
YAY, YU YU HAKUSHO! I'd love to read one by you! I vote that!
theInsaneArtist chapter 72 . 1/26
I don't think she's too much if a Mary Sue. And even if she is one, she's a well written one so it cancels out. And a lot of popular protagonists are Mary Sues if you think about it...
... what I'm saying is, I like your story and find your character extremely relatable.
nightgem14 chapter 80 . 12/20/2017
I love Gaara and Nami together pair no Sasuke ewww gross
11lokilove chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
No I'm pretty sure that was the definition of an idiot...
Sada Pazaki chapter 80 . 10/13/2017
This always make me laugh lol Love it
hateme101 chapter 80 . 10/12/2017
love it. hope you continue
hateme101 chapter 57 . 10/11/2017
the way they couldnt fight each other so everyone tried to find something else to do was so funny
hateme101 chapter 30 . 10/11/2017
OMG the poker part was so funny. i read it over again like 5 times and never stopped laughing
Langas chapter 80 . 7/28/2017
Nice chapter
Dark Rose Charm chapter 80 . 7/27/2017
Awwwww I wanted more battle! And yay more stories
KatarlizRose chapter 79 . 7/24/2017
I don't remember if i posted a review but I'm so happy that you publish a new chapter. I love Nami, she is a cute OC with a lot of curiosity and with theories jajaja, but i love how Sasuke has an interesting in her.
Sada Pazaki chapter 79 . 7/18/2017
YuYuHakushooooo! 3

But yeah. Sasuke sucks lol
WhitePurity chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I've been waiting forever for this story to update. Its honestly one of the funniest stories I've read far. Please don't take long in writing the next chapter. I love this story too much to wait so long.
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »