Reviews for Piano Fingers
Suzy Q Something chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
that was yummy
09xuereba chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
mini series? how many chaps? this is really good fic. and belivable. its nice to know edward is a bit scared normaly he is painted as a player.
Kelzey71 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
You are so brilliant when it comes to lemons! Especially with this fic, you should really keep it up with these two and the story line. I don't know if you knew about 'daddy's little cannibal' but you do what she did and create a story just based on the fact that there's lemons. You should reallybe getting more reviews, its really good. I can't believe that you had updated back in April! I was like what! All this time, I didn't know. LOL.
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
friken brilliant!

very nice how much XD

xoxox
M. Cullark chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I like it... a lot !
lovexlustx chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Oh, it's so great that you continue it! It's faboulous. I love your one-shoots, they are great! Keep it up;)
The-Jewel chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Your doing a great job!
kiriny13 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Very freaking nice! Like it ;)
Ashley Peterkin chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Whoa!.. That was Hot.

Loved every minute of it.

Lol.. Bella thinking she was going to have a heart attack, that was funny. D

I thoroughly enjoyed the read, I hope you can write more stories like this. D
Kelzey71 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Can you please continue! Stop the oneshot madness! This could be a really good fic!
neonapple chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was more discriptive than your bowling one shot. I'd love to see you write a story with a plot along with your lemons - I think you could have some potential. I am interested to see what you do next.
MissRe chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great job - hot stuff. :) Yay for finally getting what you want. :)
lovexlustx chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great lemmon. I absolutely adore it, it was fantastic. Very, very hot. And I loved the title, was very imaginative xD Loved it, loved it. You did an amazing job. Keep it up!
cbarkins chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great!
GA.GIRL33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
absolutely nothing worng with that! i loved it.