Reviews for Trying New Things
Kuei Fan chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Yes that was so cute! I'd love to see a story out of this one! Kuei and Jun travel all around! Maybe Kuei would learn to fight and she's learn...virtues? Idk but it's really good!
pattie mayonnaise chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
After all this time I decided to read this again and realized I hadn't reviewed. I love it when short ficlets like these can make me feel light and happy after reading them. I guess Kuei's nerdy innocence does that. He's absolutely adorable in this. I think I like Junei even more now than I did the last time I read this. I miss your writing, Saru!

"Oh," Kuei sighed. "I don't suppose a bear would know much about social graces." He patted his friend on the head. "That's all right."

This is so cute.
Ayala Atreides chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
This is my favorite of the three, but I'm a Kuei fangirl and a Kuei/Jun shipper so my opinion is definitely biased. _ But even without my fangirlness, this is still a really good one-shot. It's a plausible and in-character portrayal of the pairing.
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Huh! This is a pairing that never would've occurred to me, but it makes a weird kind of sense! I'd be seriously tempted to write something with this ship now, if I didn't already have a multi-chapter fanfic eating up all my free time.

Anyway, I like the way you portrayed this pairing. Very unique!
xt1me chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
That's so cute :)
fightinfilipino chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
huh, the Kuei/Jun might...actually work!

well written, well done, not as "obviously" cracktastic, but believably cracked out all the same. that's the best kind of crack :)
almostinsane chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Great chapter! This was rather sweet. And believeable. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
pattie mayonnaise chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
All right! Very nice work. I'm in love with this idea of yours, and excited to see what other pairings you have up your sleeve. Your Toph/Longshot portrayal was really endearing and sweet, and I'm actually quite liking them together. Ty Lee/Aang is fun and light-hearted, definitely fitting their characters. Love Ty Lee's wink ;) Rawr. The little tiger.

Hey, keep them coming, yo!
almostinsane chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Great stories! LOL, these are interesting, just like you intended. Thanks for writing this. God bless!