Reviews for Did You Know Her?
Smierc chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was rather... unusual but really interesting. I like it.
geekischic chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
What a perfect story to read while I'm rewatching season 1! Awsome job with this I loved it! :)
Makokam chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was pretty interesting. I always wondered what happened to him. I was really looking forward to seeing her go to prom. That would have amused me greatly.

Makokam out.
halloweenbaby chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
WOW...thats like, REALLY good!
silentword chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Brillant! Always wondered what happened to poor Morris, I'd love to see more of this
Elm Treigh chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Are you sure you don't write in first person? Because it seems to come naturally.

I found this story flowed so perfectly. Not many first person stories flow as naturally as this one does. Not many, indeed.

I liked it! Alot! )
Virgil Eco chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Short and story. Great monologue and great characterisation. My favourite line: "She was nonconformist, man, and she had this totally awesome, dark, sarcastic sense of humour."

On a related note, I do feel slightly disappointed that a lot of the minor story arcs from last season weren't continued. Good to have a fic that gives some form of closure.
Renderer chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I liked this one! And I always liked Morris, maybe it's because of his supposed "relations" with Cam, which of course never happened due to the strike. Anyway, looks like a good start for multi-chapter story where they might meet again, perhaps? Maybe it's not what you've been planning, but it would never hurt to make a wish :)

I say again - great story!
TK-MR chapter 1 . 2/21/2009