Reviews for Legend of the Blond Aburame
ZirconK chapter 44 . 5/21
Man good story but as most of story I read it's incomplete and abandoned. Why?
I hate when good stories are incomplete!
Battlesny chapter 5 . 3/13
shadow clone already?
Blue Hellfire chapter 11 . 3/6
sorry about my last one it should have been what the hell how come he has only used his bugs to attack once that's all
Blue Hellfire chapter 10 . 3/6
what the hellhow come hes not using his bugs
Red Renegade 777 chapter 4 . 2/24
...I suddenly feel inadequate... I'm gonna go run on the treadmill now...
Tepheris chapter 2 . 2/18
You have some typos. Overeating is hyperphagia, you're missing the 'p'. Very interesting story idea, kikaichuu!Naruto isn't one I've seen done.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 2 . 2/10
First impressions: Your premise is quite interesting. However, there are a few rudimentary grammar mistakes. ( Tense swapping, run-on sentences and lack of punctuation. )

Nonetheless, this is a definitely novel idea, and I will doubtessly check out a few more chapters, hoping that the plot will outshine the errors.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 2 . 2/2
I love the idea but this chapter is riddled with grammatical mistakes. Not story ruining ones, just little ones that could be gotten rid of with a thorough reread.
Pecan Crisp chapter 12 . 1/22
I'll be honest, I was actually expecting Naruto, Hinata, and Kiba as a team.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I hope that Naruto stays back and doesn't get placed on a higher class because it would hurt him in the long run even if he is skilled.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Naruto is completely different from any Aburame because they are so quiet and serious and they hardly laugh at anybody or anyone else.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Sasuke always angers me beyond reason because he thinks that he is better than everyone and Kishimoto seems to favor him above everyone else.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I can see that Hiashi is being a jerk in this story but the Hyugas generally act this way around people but I hope that Naruto keeps on with Hinata because both of them are good for each other.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Naruto might be a Aburame in name but he is still the same Naruto and he doesn't act like one at all but the problem in the story is that if Naruto acquires a Summons relating to the Aburame how can Naruto fight the Akatsuki without the help of Kurama because even with the proper training he needs the power of Kurama to fight against Madara and his minions because he is a overpowered character in the story and he still needs to learn Senjutsu.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This story is rather intriguing because Naruto being in such a odd Clan as the Aburame is weird to see but they would accept a person with his condition better than anyone since most people think that what they hide in their bodies is very repulsive.
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »