Reviews for Legend of the Blond Aburame
Red Renegade 777 chapter 4 . 2/24
...I suddenly feel inadequate... I'm gonna go run on the treadmill now...
Tepheris chapter 2 . 2/18
You have some typos. Overeating is hyperphagia, you're missing the 'p'. Very interesting story idea, kikaichuu!Naruto isn't one I've seen done.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 2 . 2/10
First impressions: Your premise is quite interesting. However, there are a few rudimentary grammar mistakes. ( Tense swapping, run-on sentences and lack of punctuation. )

Nonetheless, this is a definitely novel idea, and I will doubtessly check out a few more chapters, hoping that the plot will outshine the errors.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 2 . 2/2
I love the idea but this chapter is riddled with grammatical mistakes. Not story ruining ones, just little ones that could be gotten rid of with a thorough reread.
Pecan Crisp chapter 12 . 1/22
I'll be honest, I was actually expecting Naruto, Hinata, and Kiba as a team.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I hope that Naruto stays back and doesn't get placed on a higher class because it would hurt him in the long run even if he is skilled.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Naruto is completely different from any Aburame because they are so quiet and serious and they hardly laugh at anybody or anyone else.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Sasuke always angers me beyond reason because he thinks that he is better than everyone and Kishimoto seems to favor him above everyone else.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I can see that Hiashi is being a jerk in this story but the Hyugas generally act this way around people but I hope that Naruto keeps on with Hinata because both of them are good for each other.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Naruto might be a Aburame in name but he is still the same Naruto and he doesn't act like one at all but the problem in the story is that if Naruto acquires a Summons relating to the Aburame how can Naruto fight the Akatsuki without the help of Kurama because even with the proper training he needs the power of Kurama to fight against Madara and his minions because he is a overpowered character in the story and he still needs to learn Senjutsu.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This story is rather intriguing because Naruto being in such a odd Clan as the Aburame is weird to see but they would accept a person with his condition better than anyone since most people think that what they hide in their bodies is very repulsive.
RuskiRaikage chapter 44 . 9/25/2014
when are you going to keep going on with the next chapters
Achilles chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Good idea and plot but the bad sentence structure and spelling make it hard to read, you can fix this by getting a Beta, the sentences feel REALLY forced and awkward,they need to flow like in a normal conversation. for instance can you even imagine someone seeing someone blushing and ask "are you alright your all red and i think you might be sick?" you can't right? that however comes with experience, you need more detail as well, also for Naruto is in a loving family environment and yet he's a copy paste of the love starved canon Naruto, other than all of these glaring Errors its rather decent overall.
Lopendria chapter 44 . 8/20/2014
I am so glad I found this fic again! Are you planning on continuing it is an amazing work of art.
Naruto.GOD chapter 20 . 8/7/2014