Reviews for Legend of the Blond Aburame
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Aw...Naruto made some new friends. How sweet. Keep going.
ken12602 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
This is off to a good start please update soon
SpriteOfTheLight chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Great, keep going. I hope you can update more faster. I really love the idea of naruto being and aburame it just so different i haven't read any story like this. So please keep going. Later _
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Interesting start.

Please update soon.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Interesting, I can just see the Kikai queen getting a mental presence in Naruto's mind and keeping Naruto safe from Kyuubi when Naruto enters his mind. I like Shina, she's not a total opposite of an Aburame, but she has some warm emotions that are nice. I hope Naruto grows up to be like her in temperament and shows some emotions.
Kikto-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
A good start, but a few spelling mistakes of the clans and words in your writing, I look forward to reading more. Until next time.
soundless steps chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I hope that this will turn out to be a good story. You haven't shown any signs of sucking yet. I hope that doesn't change.
P5yCH0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That's quite interesting idea for fic. I really wonder where this one will take us.

But your spelling could use some work, I seen some mistakes here and there. Like here: "Another two ours" - shouldn't that be hours?

Oh, you also changed that village don't know about him being Kyuubi. That's kinda sad - I would like to see how Aburame would react to hate villagers had for Naruto.

And isn't Shino to young to understand that he have a brother?
Hades45 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is a great story and really go into detail with how he got his hive.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This sound interesting. Keep going.
Maggio.nl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Waiting to see more. Nice chapter
Epidot chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This is looking very good. It is the first story about adoption into the Aburame clan, where Naruto actually get to be a host. It is also the best written by far (that I have read). It will be interesting to see where you take it.
kilrath chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I like the first chapter but you might want to work on your grammar a bit to improve the flow of the story. I would also suggest that you write more actively, so instead of something like he walked you use he walks.

Besides that just a note on pierced ears. They will heal over given about 2-3 weeks without an earring (my sister is allergic to gold so she let her ears heal up).
1,828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122