Reviews for Why Me?
twihard4321 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Cool can't wait till the next chapter
Bouncerok chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
please update asap i love the story thanks
Aduuuh chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Uh, I voted too soon on your little poll thing. change one of them to this one. Or something.
Blue Persuasion chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
“Stay in character, dammit!”

Update if you can!
Blue Persuasion chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Mono and Gummi Bears! What more do you need for a good chappie! XD

I'm late in the reading...but your late in the updates (not that I can talk about that...) so we are even!
Can't fight the moonlight chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Love it! :D you have to continue! Please update! xD
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
this story is awesome! please continue!

Write On!

Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
i *wheeze* cant *wheeze* stop *wheeze* laughing! Please continue this qonderful story!

Write On!

Freedom is Wind chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
please update
TheSixthMarauder chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
Cool. What's 'Mono'?
Jessamyn Dreamer chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
"Stay in character, dammit!"

Best. Line. Ever.

I do wonder how things should work with their wands - i mean, remembering the scene in Olivanders, each wand is tuned to the student - is it attuned to the boedy or the soul? Should they swap wands? Would anyone notice?

My review box looks more sky blue than periwinkle, but I think it'[s just my laptop.
Jessamyn Dreamer chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
It's perfectly in character for Hermione to be on a diet - not everyone diets for weightloss, and if there's anyone who's likely to only eat organics and vegetables, and to come unhinged at the idea of eating corn syrup and crisco - that person is Hermione Granger.

Please, please, please stop putting in those mid-chapter author's notes - please?

A suggestion as far as the whole Harry/Hermione/Harry thing - just make a few more physical references - like "Harry said, with a toss of Hermione's hair.."

...I dunno, something like that, it could be fun.

Thanks for writing this, I'm loving it!
Jessamyn Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
85 reviews. you have EIGHTYFIVE FLIPPIN REVIEWS.

... My grand record stands at twenty for an obsucre Bones fanfic. You amaze me.

Loving the story - great to see Ron with the Hermione-shippy presure taken off.

The ONLy thing I don't like so far is that you did that THING. hyou stopped, in the middle of a highly succesfull and amusing story, SWITCHED to the present tense for one sentence, and then interjected an author's note right in the MIDDLE of your story. NO... *weeps*

But loving this anyway. Snape was hilarious. My sister's fangirlishness is rubbing off.
LIA chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
RandoMaia chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
WHY has this not been finshed? *menaces*

Ah, I have the perfect plot idea. Harry in a girl's body... the possibilites are endless, but I'm thinking of one in particular... *cough*TOM*cough* mwahahahaha... _