Reviews for Focus
Mishelle20 chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Great fic!
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
That was awesome...I did however imagine her waking up...you COULD write a tiny scene that would fit in there but it was great either way!
linelm chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Good story!
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
hi i loved the story

i have just noticed the blog you put on about sending in our fav qoutes i know its to late but i just wanted to send you mine if that's ok

is set in 3rd series (BLOOD BATH)

ABEEY IS BEING CHECKED OU BY DUCKY IN AUTOPSY AFTER SHE IS NEARLY GASSED AND SHE IS SUUROUNDED BY THE OTHERS AND THEY HAVE JUST FOUND OOUT ABOUT MIKEL MAHER

GIBBS; " WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO ME ABBS ?

ABBY," BECAUSE GIBBS I WANTED HIM RESTRAINED NOT BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A BASE BALL BAT:

and when gibbs confronts mikel for the first time

GIBBS," THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO WALK IS I ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU TODAY!"
Abbigail Cross chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
I like it... How you integrated the quotes- Though, I'm almost positive that was your goal- into the story. awesome work!

-abbi
kangaleigh chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I can't believe I hadn't read this one before. I hrdly ever miss a Gabby story! Nice job on it, too!
Alice Morph chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
This was a great story! I loved it. And your comment at the end was priceless :)
GAbbyIsLove chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Lol

Wild, crazy monkey sex. That's so funny! I can't stop laughing!

Anyway, great story! Love the quotes and how you added in the jealousy from Hollis!

Great job!
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
This was a beautifully written, entertaining read, and I want to thank you for writing it - I really enjoyed it.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Haha wild, crazy monkey sex…? hahaha. well, I only saw the.. affection Gibbs had for Abby. For a minute, everything stopped. It was. Magic. Wow. Woahness..(not sure that's a word lol) I hate seeing this story end, but.. I LOVE it!

And I'm glad Hollis left too. She was making me mad. lol Good work, McProbie. haha.

Semper Fi,

Ellie
lunarmoth131 chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
I love this story! You handled Hollis very well. It's hard sometimes to get her out of the way without making her into an extreme bitch. And I enjoyed how you incorporated the quotes, sometimes in totally unexpected work!
Sophies-Welt chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Wow! Really loved your story and am sad that it's the end, although it was a fantastic end. Hope you write some more stuff :)
STLFAN chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I hate cliff hangers ! But love the story. Pleaes update soon.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Ahh! I AM going crazy trying to see what happens next!

PLEASE update quickly? I LOVE it!

Sorry.. I'm hyper.. Cause earlier my day wasn't too well, and.. crying takes a lot of energy, but then I saw the update! D

Semper Fi,