Reviews for A Rose Bloomed
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Need more!:) so good!
little-hina chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
The way you describe little Shikamaru is just so cute!
little-hina chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Cute chapter!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Please update soon!
This is really good!
ShikaIno all the way!
Daidoji18 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
oh please! Finish this story! Its quite elaboratively but I love reading and comprehending it.. ;)
naku12 chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
love the story ! can you update?
YangofYin chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Yay! Updates! I've really missed this story and am happy that you are writing for it again. I really like the maturity of her thoughts between chapter 9-11. I loved chapter 10 and the comparisons between team 7 and team 10. Ino is very lucky in the sense that Shika and Chouji would never do what Sasuke did. Anyways, Ino's introspection and thoughts were really good and very in character. I can't wait for more updates!
kiwi4me chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
Is it strange that my lips curved up into a smile, then frowned, then back to a smile?

Waiting for more :)

love,
kiwi4me
Useless-Materia chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I am SO pleased to see you updated this! It's truly becoming a really lovely story with incredibly intricate and believable character development. I am looking forward to more :)
BananaBabe903 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
AWWWWWW
BananaBabe903 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I love this so far! Hehe "a deer named Deer". XD
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
an engrossig look into how these two grow up together. thank you for such a well-written story.
GalanthaDreams chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Your writing is just so striking. I both envy and respect you. Please, do keep writing.
Katio chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
first few chapters were very cute
Cheerful Regression chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
And now she's becoming a difficult teenager. Perfect.

How tough on Shikamaru and Chouji especially! They've been friends all the while, and now she's so upset with the idea of being on a team with the both of them! It's a relief that the adults (mostly) understand what's going. And I DO believe that it turns into a pure competition with Sakura. Quite frankly, Ino knows what's going on with Sasuke far better than Sakura does, it would make more sense.

Though heaven forbid.

Anyway. You don't have NEARLY enough reviews to compensate for the great quality of your writing. I'm going to review all subsequent ones as a thank-you, because it's always such awesomeness when good authors put out their great works for everyone else to enjoy.

Now don't abandon this story! Authors seem to have a TERRIBLE habit of doing this after I go to the work of loving it. :D

Please update soon (when you're able)!

-CR