Reviews for Follow the Yellow Brick Road
white-wings-dipped-in-blood chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I see you haven't updated in a while... I am wary to favorite or follow this story due to this fact. e_e Ah... I'll do it anyway in the hope of you being spurred into writing the next chapter.

Wolfie
that's-a-Secret chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Shucks now I really really want to read the Wizard of Oz. These dopple-Strawhats make me want to cry, they're so broken...Zoro, fix them! I love the way you morphed our beloved characters into the Wizard of Oz world. It just fits, somehow, so perfectly. And silver shoes instead of ruby slippers, yes, cheers to the 1800's Greenback Party.
...oh snap, plot twist. Luffy's a Wizard.
Why am I grinning madly?

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
please continue!
smoll Gcat chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
oh yeah?MEOW.
Kitpup16 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
awww, ur not going to finish this, Ian tell but that's ashame cause it's really good. I waiting for Zoro to tell the truth but oh well. It's still really good
Lyneel chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
up to know, it s interesting and pretty unique - cool story!
NaiveKitsune chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
i think this is quite good. when luffy first stopped mumbling i thought he would be a wizard and cast magic. when zoro got hurt i thought he would heal him cause its zoro luffy fic. but i quite like this and hope you will continue...i think it would be funny if towards the end when their fighting the wizard in a big war that suddenly luffy and the others from zoros world would fall from the sky calling zoros name and the ones from oz would be like wtfbbq! and so on or that their will be a zoro of this world or something like that or that the zoro of this world is the wizard it would be great...but what ever u chose to go with is good because you are obviously good at this one of the best versions of oz i have read so PLEASE CONTINURE THIS IS GOOOD!
Chaotic Memory chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
Great story, kinda bummed that it hasn't been updated in awhile, but that's okay. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Sanji's Heart...hm...I wonder if it is a Witch. Then it could be Robin, who I'm guessing is the Wicked Witch of the West...drama!
SilverStream101 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Oh! I love this story! And Luffy's magick skills are freakin' awesome! XD I'm really looking forward to the next chapter that you put up! And about the question, I'm thinking that maybe Sanji's Heart may be Robin...? I'm probably way off but it's just a wild guess after all XD Please continue! I love the way you write!
mcgooen chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Ohoho! Way to end with a bangg: )

This is really interesting! I like it a lot!

*chants* update update update.. hope you find the time to write another chapter; D

Great work!
NinjaFoodLover chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Loved it. Such a great twist with the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. I love it. Zoro is so cool. Sanji and Luffy are so diffrent and makes you appritiate the One piece version a little more. Not that they aren't cool like they are. Nami's pretty much the same exept for being 14. Chopper...well we haven't heard much or seen much from him. Not like I'm blaming you. Just saying it's hard to judge a silent character. I think I like Usopps change the best. He just sounds so cute as a Lion/human hybrid. Luffy though has magical powers and he's a Wizard. Sugoi So cool. Make it so when Zoro goes back they try to make him stay but Zoro just shakes his head and says Luffy would make a pretty good Wizard. And then Luffy would become the new Wizard King thingy. And all would eat meat ;3. Sorry I'm hyper. Anyhoo just wanted to say your story is awesome and I can't wait to read the next chapter so please writem more soon. Cya soon hopefully.
vpl789 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Great fanfic! I loved the ending of the last chapter but I was sad to see that it hasn't been updated for awhile... But hey life happens and I hope to be reading more of this story and if not that is fine too.

I was thinking about who Sanji's heart is and I was wondering if it was a guy or a girl?
Mist of the Waterfalls chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
It's a shame you haven't continued this. Are you planning on continuing, but just haven't found the time?

I like that you made the characters retain some of their original personalities! I don't think it would be the same if they were completely different...

You've got a good plot going. It's based off the book, right? Is Crocodile supposed to be the Great Wizard? At first I thought it would be the god from Sky Island, but then you wrote about it not raining...

I think Sanji's Heart is Robin...

I hope you haven't given up on this story. I would like for it to be completed.
Mantinas chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
OK, this is an awesome story! I can't wait to read more! (sparkly eyes)
apannah chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
really good story so far but be careful to not have z.s.t.e.e.d (zoro superior to everyone else disease)