Reviews for Gravitation
lambtastic chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I guess I should have expected Bella to eventually join the Voltaire. Poor Edward won't be able to know the reason why Bella might reject his advances. Anyway, please continue soon!
LadyRainDancer chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
I hope someday you decide to continue this... It is captivating.
sillyVampiresTrixareForkids chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
i like it! :D
Corra202 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
I just neeeeeeddddddeeeeeeddddd to tell you to try to continue this story, I'm sorry that this is just a waisted space, but I have to tell you that I realy love your story and that it had interesting and unusual plot, I dont know I just hope if you get a lot of this kind of reviews maybe, just maybe we get lucky to get to read complete story.
Lilys Riddle chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
I hope you remember me! I've been absent these last months, but today I restarted to read your fanfiction!

It's nice to see Edward in a position more vulnerable than Bella. In the books, Bella always seems like the insecure, fragile one. :D

I'll keep updating myself for the next days!
xXI.AM.BEASTXx chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
Awesome story. Good plot, good reading speed. Please update.
MistaMeow chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story and am sad you won't be continuing it! Good luck with your other fics!
Makennas Hunter chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Just found this story through a rec. Read it in one go. I was saddened to read on your profile that this story is currently on hiatus. I hope you come back to it eventually.

I think your take on vamp Bella and Edward is really refreshing. I like that Edward isn't as self-loathing and emo. I also really really love the relationship you have established between Carlisle and Bella. I just love fics where they are especially close.

I'm crossing my fingers that you eventually come back to this fic!
kim13796 chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
Love this, please continue
MSPT chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
During Edward's POV chapter, he keeps saying that maybe he has fallen in love at first sight or attracted to Bella and wants to get to know her. He really didn't consider the possibility of her being taken already. I mean, maybe she already found a mate just like the rest of the Cullen's. But I guess that has always been Edward's problem in the books. He assumes too much and acts without thinking just like in NM.
MSPT chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Came your story and so far I like it. Well written and has an easy flow. Thanks for writing]
changetosomething chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
no please please don't stop even if you only get the chance to write one word everyday don't stop i actually really enjoy this story, i've been waiting for awhile now and i don't mind waiting longer

just please don't stop
Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
UPDATE PLEASE!
Ana568 chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
can't wait till the next update...btw i loved this chapter of carlisle's pov
AubMay97 chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
omg i love this story and i would love to read more about the ALICE IN HELL story! ;)