Reviews for Beautiful Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It's official, unless you write more, I will hunt you down like a dog and force you to write more. This was amazing
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love that song for them. Great story!
That's Why Fireflies Flash chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
you know, I wasn't thinking about this preticular song (I know, "Hey look stupid it's the title!" right?) but I think you incorrporated it well into the story.. I could just see Ian whisper-singing the song into Wanda's/my ear.. As an honorary soul I give you two antienni (Im pretty sure I spelled that wrong lol) up. Great job! Wish the story was longer though, but I must say this is probably one of my favorite ian/wanda one-shots. (:)) Love, Peace, and Fanfiction (:))
starks girl 2010 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
omg! i think im goin 2 cry! that is soooooo super sweet!
OrangeJuice7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So cute! I love them together. Really well written! Awesome:)
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
The pictures your words created in my mind were so breath taking! This is really great. Wanda & Ian's love for each other is so pure, something I wish I could experience. I just finished reading The Host today, actually, and this story was exactly what I needed to satisfy any lingering questions or urges for fluff between the two of them that I needed. Thanks for writing this so well

xox Sacha
trick87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This story is so pretty! i loveyourwritting style i think you should write morree!
xFadingMoonx chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aww that made me tear up! I just bought the book recently and OMG - I stayed up all night to read most of it, Ian and Wanda are so good together! Keep writing!
Stephaniiie chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw well sweet! What song is that or did you make it up? If you did then you are extraordinarily talented XD Well done You can have a wet robward for doing such good writing ;)

Steph
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
so sweet, I love this pairing! very nicely done I hope you have fun writting more stories. good luck!
someone753857 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I love this story so much it is so beutiful. I just finished reading the host and i am totally obssed. Your story is the best host fanfiction i ever read. thank you for writing it, you made my day.
Anazarel chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I love this song, really. If you like it, you could listen 'Because you live', also by Jesse Mccartney. It's beautiful!
lolfuckup chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I love this story but why did you have to ruin it with Jesse M... i dont know how to spell his last name! it was really great ill just pretend that the song isnt in there. ( I know what your thinking. how does she know who is singing if she hates him) i get that alot and i will answer your question LITTLE SISTERS!
all4God chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Holy shit! That's a f* good story! I loved how you used that line in the end! My only problem was the Jesse McCartny thing, but that's because I hate his guts. AMAZING STORY!

all4God [:P