Reviews for Left Behind
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
GREAT STORY
heintz571 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wonderful story and such a joy to read. Yes, it did keep me at the edge of my seat but it was a good edge.
cyndergator chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Excellent I am enjoying your SMK stories! You are an excellent writer!
resourceful chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I set out to read your "Maintaining His Cover," series (which I really enjoyed - lots of laughs and chemistry) and came across your "Left Behind" gem. When I started reading, I couldn't stop. It was a fantastic read - filled with suspense, grief, and romance.

It was a heart-stopping adventure, particularly as Lee helped a wounded Amanda and two small children through the jungle. His turmoil over having to leave her was heart-wrenching, and his grief was palpable. I loved the tender scene in the hospital of Lee comforting the children.

Then, just as all seemed lost, you offered a ray of hope - Billy's tip. Gradually you increased the hope of Lee fulfilling his promise to Amanda only to send our hopes plunging to the depths of despair again. What an emotional roller coaster you put Lee and Amanda on.

I loved the role of the sister. You built a wonderful supporting cast with the nuns and the peasants. I'm glad you included the tag. It was the perfect SMK ending. Bravo!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Great story! Very well written with good characters. Thank you!
Gloria2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow! What an awesome story! It was absolutely outstanding. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful SMK fanfic. I loved every bit of it! I especially enjoyed the way that you described Lee and Amanda's love for one another. This story was very exciting. It was also filled with sweet romance. This story is one of my favorite SMK stories of all time. :)
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I read this a while back but then couldn't review (ff.n issues, natch). I came back tonight to check for new stories, and saw that I had never commented on this. What a great story this is! I'll have to read it again soon. It was very well-written and tense, very believable as far as dialogue and reactions, too. I could feel Lee's frustration and pain. I hope to read more from you soon!

sg
scarf123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I can finally log in!

Wonderful story. I loved every moment and have joyfully re-read it several times.

Thank you so much for posting.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
What a GREAT Story it was wonderful. Aww Poor Lee nothing would stop him from searching for him I don't care if Billy made him get on the plane he would have found a way to get off of it. Great Job I really and truly can't wait for more LeeAmanda. Great Job. Hugs.
carebear818 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This was an excellent story. I really you showed Lee's emotional side. Please keep writing.