Reviews for Letting You Go
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
so heartbreaking. i was crying like a little baby. great job.
gwydienne chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Heartbreaking! So well written and within character. Understand what I say when I say that I hated that I liked it so much.
Mogo Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow, what a heartbreaking story :( Even though I didn't like the ending it was well written and a good read. Thanks for posting
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was so sad! But still it was good and really well written. Any chance of a sequal? :)
SavinGrace chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Okay - enough with the angst! Must have happy! Bring back happy!
DaPimp chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh wow, that was so beautiful, broke my heart. Poor Garcia and Morgan
LightLeadingMe chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Aw!

I can't stand sad M/G! It makes me CRY!

It was beautifully written though. I enjoyed it very much!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
aww that was so so sad... really great work...

HawkAngel
frenchgirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Please, never write this again...too hard...too painful...

but good job!
ssbailey chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh so angsty, but oh so good! Loved it! :)
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow now that's very poignant and very sad! Well they both had each other at arms length until she kissed him goodbye and told him that she loved him and that's when she let him go. I got to say that he had his chance to say he loved her before she left his house but he was too shocked after what she did. Can't believe that she didn't see him off but she loved him so much that she had to let him go-hopefully he'll come back to the team and especially to her, they need each other. He so wanted to run after her and tell her that he loved her but he was glued to the ground and then had to be led by the stewardess to get on the plane-then he saw her through the window of the plane and which he knew that he lost her for good. I loved this story and you've done a great job! I'm adding it to my favs!
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
heartbreaking truly heartbreaking. so very good.