Reviews for When We First Met
otakusunite99 chapter 1 . 1/2
this story was so adorable! It was awesome :D _
Rose Rain 7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
"COPYCAT! YOU ARE A COPYCAT!"

I can't help but smile like an idiot knowing that what she said is very true. Copycat Kakashi... Your secret have been exposed xD

"I'm not a kid! I just turned four years old!" She held out four tiny fingers to show him just how old she was

Kids are so cute and innocent :) I just wanna hug one right now.

Yup, you're the cutest kid I've seen."

How cute :3 she is indeed such a cutie!

Then with the widest grin she could muster, she continued, "You're cute too! Your eyes are very… hmm… good looking! I like this one. It's got a pretty picture on it!"

I don't know why I find this funny xD it would be hilarious if she said his eyes are very good or I just have a very lame humor.

She blinked, pointed at him and she asked, "Are those… Boo-Boos?"

Okay I seem to forget many times that boo-boos for kids means 'o you're hurt' kind of thing because here in my country it had a completely different meaning... When you go to the bathroom and take long time there is what is means lol I think you got it xD

WHAT! It ended so fast? Bu-but I really love this! Nooooooo *falls down on the floor in defeat* ;-; I want more of this stories! Anyway this one shot is so CUTE! I enjoyed it so much! Aww Sakura as a kid is so adorable! Kakashi is so cute here too. Overall I love it!
SilverGlasses13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ehh, I really love this fic. :3
It's so sad and cute and happy at the same time!
Too bad Sakura wouldn't remember this meeting. hehe. :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I never had memories of when I was three but I can vividly remember a few things when I was four. My excitement for school for instance and the summer vacation I spent with my grandparents. My first memory however was suddenly coming into awareness like I suddenly existed into being and yet distinctly knew who I am and who those people I live with. The first thing I did was to search all over the house. It was surreal and frightening.

Children are always a joy to be around. So long as they aren't snot nosed brats that shriek all the time like Kakashi had commented. They somehow manage to heal people.

Sakura is adorable. Lee was right. She's so cute and endearing as a little child.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this is so nicely written it warmed my heart :)
dragonfly91 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Ohh this was just so cute. Very well written.
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aww that was so adorable
amidtheflowers chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was absolutely precious to read. Loved it so much!
Mirrorsdeath17 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
that was so cute. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. sakura was four omg it was adorable.
Lucija chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Is this a Narusaku story? Cuz I don't really like those couples...I only like them when they are like siblings...I admire Naruhina and Sasusaku!] But I do like the story!
storax hime chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
!
eun-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is one of the sweetest one-shots I've ever come across _ Kakashi and Sakura's platonic relationship was depicted very nicely, and was just plain cute _
Lady Icicle chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love this story! Actually, it's the second time I've read this, it's that good! ;D I love fics with kakashi x kid sakura in it, cos they are soooooooo cute! haha. too bad there's not many of them...
EbonyCaptain chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
AWWWWW! Widdle sakuwa is sho CUUUTE! she was adorable and your fight scene was well written!
Quirky-Green chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was fantastic!

I love everything about his story! The part where it says he would remember but she would forget, was just too sad.

I LOVE THIS STORY!