Reviews for Voyager en sécurité
Shivii-Chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
this story is pure gold, Madara is so hilarious omg haha
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I always love Sakura x Uchiha (harem)...
ryidaniel1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I love this fic ! MadaSakuIta was so cute here ! And I love how you let us imagine what happened Thank you for writting this fic ! I love love love it !
invasionofblossoms chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I loved this! it's very cute, very realistic and just lovely. Thank you for sharing!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Loved it!
cherrybunny1996 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I love this story so much
vquinn19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
please make more i love so much please
KrystalRoze13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love this
but one thing you could of done to make it better was to make it to where the two guys herd her say "I love you guys"
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This story is lovely...I had hoped there was a sequel.
YuYu99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I loved it! Hope there's a sequel to it!
Dancing Peony chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love, love, looooove it. Masada and Itachi. Perfect combination. (-; I love the whole "Trith or Dare" truths and dares. I laughed so much. xD Lovely fic.
annndy chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
:O ... So many unanswered questions. Still a great story though.
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
cute 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awwwwn :)
Ashura-B chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I swear, I'll never get tired of this story. I've been reading this again an again monthly since two years ago. You're really amazing, you know that? :) I haven't been able to stop, it's been hard wired into my brain; I must read this every single month! It's like eating and drinking..except it's monthly. Everytime I read it, its like the first time I discovered this story again; Overwhelmed and Shocked at how something this miraculous can exist in here, though I am very disheartened by the fact that you hardly write any longer. It is very very sad, indeed.