Reviews for Daunting Silence
Amazed chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Loved the updates. Thank you so much for posting!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
"Not because you make me sick," she glanced into my eyes, "but because it makes me sick not being with you."

I don't know what it is about your one-liners but they just get to me. Pleease update soon :)
BrownEyez44 chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Oh my gahh! Intense!I was feeling all the emotions from that final scene!
I wasn't expecting Ashley's confession of love, but it was amazing. And noe she's going to be a martyr just so that Spencer can be "happy" with Liz. But Spencer is in love with her too yet doesn't realize it.
Ahhh! Can't wait for more! Please feed my addiction!
Lnkmstr10 chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Ahh! As great as Liz is I wouldn't mind if she doesn't come back. Just saying.
And thank you Ashley for finally stepping up to the plate. Spencer needed that and now you need to lock her up and never let her go, Mmkay?
WillowOn3 chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
awwww they kissed but ashley had
to break it up cos spencer is still with
liz. honestly, I'm kinda glad ashley pulled away like
that. shows that she respects spencer n liz. but from
the way liz is behaving, I'm not so sure if they will
last. but liz was only like that cos she was grieving.
spencer was too sweet still wanting to make liz happy.
for now, I'm ok if ashley holding back from being with
spencer n I'm pretty sure spencer is confused abt whats
going on. u r awesomest! thanks for the back to back
chapters. u just made me a happy girl hee. take care
n keep em coming! hee.
WillowOn3 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
hey! welcome back! dont worry abt it
I knew u wld come back no matter
how long u take. people got stuff to do so
its pretty understandable. u also made it
up with 2 chapters back to back. awesome!.
so liz is a wreck. poor her. aiden is a douche.
madison shd just forget abt him n move on
like aiden believes she did. jton is pretty cool
n she'll be good for her. n oh, I did wonder abt
donny. I'm gonna move to the next chapter now.
thanks for coming back to us! hee.
Sgarc12 chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Ahhhhhhh Soo good. So so so so good. Absolutely LOVED this chapter. Wee all been waiting for that moment. Spencer couldn't be that dense could she? Anywho, Liz is being a bitch to Spwncer anywas, well maybe not a bitch but definitely pulling away.

Can't wait for more !
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
disguisemanifesto chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
"She doesn't even know that… that when she touches me, she brings me to life."

I adore that line and this whole story. Please update soon. :)
casalang chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Love this story please update soon!
crazybeautifulme chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
i just started reading this yesterday and all i can say is that this story is so different. i can't wait to find out what happens next. how amazing is it the spencer is bringing ashley back to life? please, please post more soon!
Dominomino chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
I really hope you can possibly update soon? Since it's summer I hope you're not busy though? pls? pls? pls?

You're such a talented writer, please don't leave us hanging. xo
FireStarter chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
wow amazing story.i dropped everything and just read this all an amazing writer. and the story line is epic :)

i cant wait for another chapter. but im afraid when it might come, i see it took you six months some times to update :(

i hope it comes soon

one of the best stories ive read on here.
HIMYMSON91 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
ohhhhhh good stuff! finally. i look so forward to ur updates!

And Ashley finally admitted, sort of, in a way, to it being Spencer who, literally, brings her to life! Yay!

So now all Spencer has to do is dump Liz and get things going with Ashley!

No offense to Liz of course, but yah never really had a true chance. It IS Spashley! :D

Please post soon!
Delosos chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Oh man, I actually started reading this awhile ago when you first started it and I absolutely loved it! But after Chapter Nine I guess it totally fell off my radar. Needless to say, I was really surprised to find this amazing story again, now with six brand new chapters!

I definitely can't wait to see/read how the rest of this story will unfold! I'm so puzzled as to why Ashley would now be turning human again. Is it love? Or could it be that Spencer could somehow be related to Georgette and was causing the curse to end?

Regardless, I'm really glad that you started writing again and look forward to any of your future updates or stories.

I'm also gonna be smart this time and add this story to my favorites.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »