Reviews for Daunting Silence
degrassi1son chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
OMG i hate you, even though you warned us, i still hate you lol. The tortured pain of waiting for the next chapter begins now. Btw thank you for not leaving this story incomplete, totally appreciate the update and the cliffhanger.
Dominomino chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Wow that's a great update. Thank you for not giving up to this story. Pms pls pls. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Wolf2468 chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Please have a good ending when u get to it please
Dav7788 chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
There are no words that can express just how happy I was to see that you updated this story! Ugh another cliffhanger why?! This story is so amazing and even though you make us wait a long time for an update I want to thank you for writing it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Elly1212 chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
So first off, welcome back. I have definately missed my dose of brilliant writing.

Let me start by saying that this story had gotten so addicting... I believe that there should be some sort of rehab center for us hopeful and loyal reviewers .

This is by far my favorite story ive ever read on this site and thats saying something. Ive been reading SON fanfiction for 8 years.

This chapter was as amazing as i expected, if not better. Finally some Spashley. Now that the only thing that is missing is another update. Hopefully this time around there wont be such a long wait.

-Elly

PS Thank you for the shout out.
MizzSantee chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Amazing as per usual. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long for another ;)
mutt009 chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
I'm glad ur back for the moment! I'm glad to definitely be able catch up on stories especially this one...I have been waiting for this turning point for forever...Spencer and Ashley running around each..Spencer needing to open her eyes with her relationship with Liz...it was def infuriating watch this circle of characters do what they did when all I wanted to do was ring necks and slap backs of heads lmao!. with the end of this chap...yea I'm still bummed its a cliffhanger BUT its not as bad as ur other chaps...so I can survive an wait for the next (like I have a choice) but u know what I mean lol...now I just have the song "where do we go from here" stuck in my head...I love it tho as always... CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
kyoshiob69 chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Spashley! Yay!
Tks for the chapter ;)
ChezzLove chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
First of all, Shoutouts to you for giving me a shoutout!(it's my first on this site lol)

Is it redundant to say I loved this chapter? Because really, when don't i? Loved how it all finally clicked & Ashley said it best this time around, "It feels like coming home". It's been a crazy journey with these two & I'm super glad Spence finally put(actually forced) to put all her bs aside and see/accept that Ashley was the square hole to her square peg. It could only get better from here. Hope you post the next chapter soon. Thanks!
wkgreen chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Finally! They are on the same page!

Waiting for more :)
Sammy McCallister chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Can I just say, it's about damn time! Love that it finally clicked & coming from a unappreciated girlfriend to a great author, the last few Spence & Liz chapters were sodding eye opening. Can't wait for the next one.
Dav7788 chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Please update this soon, I really need to know what happens next!
f00f00 chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
:]
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
This isnt ever being updated is it...? :(...
Wolf2468 chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
Please continue writing this story I really love this story I really want to know what happens in this story please continue please!
425 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »