Reviews for Daunting Silence
Alicexangelx chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
DAMN! Spencer is so bad, I can't believe she got that drunk and didn't really remember anything until the end of the chapter. I'm so surprisedly shocked right now. Still, amazing chapter! Update ASAP :D
01shane01 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
XD omg pms! but add ashley next time :(

and ashley kinda is a slight air head any way xD
ConcealedAttraction chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
gosh...poor spencer. hope she gets over the break up. cant wait for more chapters. write!
Coachkimm chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Wow, poor spence. I think Aiden thinking about the coffee blends is pretty funny. Thanks for the great update. You and River make a great team.
themoojournals chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
oh, i like it (: so i think you should update like really really soon. lol
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very compelling. Hope you update soon;)
livinginthemoment13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Bestie! You did it again! I like the beginning it's catchy and I can't wait to read more! Are you going to make Ashley a vampire? Jk JK. It's a good start with a mini cliffhanger but I knew you would do that to us! Write more! I want to know what happens to Spencer! LoL please don't say she lives in an apt complex called Vista Del Campo... hahaha jk jk
infamous.awe chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Please continue! :)

I read this awhile ago but i didn't comment cause it was late, i couldn't really think straight (haha, that totally wasn't on purpose), and i was tired. I decided to comment though. Hopefully it will spur you to do great things ;)
River.R chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Ah the site is finally back to normal! ...and now that it is I can't access any webpage on my computer er :( BUT it seems to be working on my phone now :) so here I am...commenting... almost a week later, though, sowwy :/

So...what to say... I'm really really REALLY glad u decided to post this! :D

I love the concept, I'm super excited about this one... Oh and of course ur sarcastic trademark is in there ehehe.

Donny is nosey but he's the kinda friend that's caring and sticks around when everyone else gives up on u, I can feel it, so stop complaining Spence.

This is def a great start to a very promising story!

Ugh I'm gonna crash. I think this 'drainage' thing has messed up my powers big time... they're not working on you but turning on me! I'll be back to my game on saturday, u'll see ah!

Pms (and don't u dare take forever cuz, hey i might have powers but, I certainly won't live forever LOL...unlike 'you')
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I'm so glad you're back with another story. and this one is completely enthralling so far, I'm loving it! and I completely knew the last line was coming and that it was going to hit her like a load of bricks. great start, here's to hoping you'll be posting again soon!
ConcealedAttraction chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
man I love this fic and something tells me its gonna be a great 1 too. good start keep going plz!
BrownEyez44 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I'm loving this fanfic so far! :)

I'm so glad you're back and writing another story!

I loved Delta One! But I never got to start from the beginning with your posting.

So I'm glad I get to experience this whole story as it's updated and stuff lol

But this seems really intriguing..

And I'm anxious to know what Ashley's ability is as well.

Please update soon! :)

You have me quite enthralled! lol
Coachkimm chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow great start! I am glad there will be no vampires in this! Lol. Can't wait for more.
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Very interesting start. I love the playful banter while Spencer is working and the mystery or Ashley. Great job. I know you said you're busy but please update as soon as you can because I'm really liking this concept.
simplet77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
friggin awesome ending to this chapter. i really can't wait to see how ash and spencer meet up again. anyway, update asap. i tot. loved this chapter if u hadn't noticed already.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »