Reviews for Daunting Silence
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very compelling. Hope you update soon;)
livinginthemoment13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Bestie! You did it again! I like the beginning it's catchy and I can't wait to read more! Are you going to make Ashley a vampire? Jk JK. It's a good start with a mini cliffhanger but I knew you would do that to us! Write more! I want to know what happens to Spencer! LoL please don't say she lives in an apt complex called Vista Del Campo... hahaha jk jk
infamous.awe chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Please continue! :)

I read this awhile ago but i didn't comment cause it was late, i couldn't really think straight (haha, that totally wasn't on purpose), and i was tired. I decided to comment though. Hopefully it will spur you to do great things ;)
River.R chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Ah the site is finally back to normal! ...and now that it is I can't access any webpage on my computer er :( BUT it seems to be working on my phone now :) so here I am...commenting... almost a week later, though, sowwy :/

So...what to say... I'm really really REALLY glad u decided to post this! :D

I love the concept, I'm super excited about this one... Oh and of course ur sarcastic trademark is in there ehehe.

Donny is nosey but he's the kinda friend that's caring and sticks around when everyone else gives up on u, I can feel it, so stop complaining Spence.

This is def a great start to a very promising story!

Ugh I'm gonna crash. I think this 'drainage' thing has messed up my powers big time... they're not working on you but turning on me! I'll be back to my game on saturday, u'll see ah!

Pms (and don't u dare take forever cuz, hey i might have powers but, I certainly won't live forever LOL...unlike 'you')
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I'm so glad you're back with another story. and this one is completely enthralling so far, I'm loving it! and I completely knew the last line was coming and that it was going to hit her like a load of bricks. great start, here's to hoping you'll be posting again soon!
ConcealedAttraction chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
man I love this fic and something tells me its gonna be a great 1 too. good start keep going plz!
BrownEyez44 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I'm loving this fanfic so far! :)

I'm so glad you're back and writing another story!

I loved Delta One! But I never got to start from the beginning with your posting.

So I'm glad I get to experience this whole story as it's updated and stuff lol

But this seems really intriguing..

And I'm anxious to know what Ashley's ability is as well.

Please update soon! :)

You have me quite enthralled! lol
Coachkimm chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow great start! I am glad there will be no vampires in this! Lol. Can't wait for more.
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Very interesting start. I love the playful banter while Spencer is working and the mystery or Ashley. Great job. I know you said you're busy but please update as soon as you can because I'm really liking this concept.
simplet77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
friggin awesome ending to this chapter. i really can't wait to see how ash and spencer meet up again. anyway, update asap. i tot. loved this chapter if u hadn't noticed already.
hugbuddy13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i love this keep going
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
yay a mindreading spencer unable to read ashleys mind without being all cluttered and complicated by all the vampire/twilight(which is getting a bit over rated) hype cant wait for the next chapter PLZ update soon
str.princess chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I'm so happy to see that you have started another story, and one with a supernatural twist, I might add. I like how we get the chapters from Spencer's POV and I can't wait for her to find out what the deal about Ashley is.

I don't know whether Spencer is blessed or cursed having the gift of reading other's people's minds. On one hand, it's good that no one can try and trick her, but on the other hand it's really mean to be able to tune into thoughts such as those of Melinda, who by the way is a heinous bitch. Thank god that Spencer's feelings were not seriously hurt. I hope she does not plan on getting back with her, since the fact that Spencer was not sure whether they have broken up or not, hinted towards that possibility.

Not forget to mention that I love Spencer's sarcasm.

Post more soon please!
themoojournals chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
hm...i dont know how i feel about this. its not bad though. i think i like it. haha. you should definitly update soon, just so i can figure out how i actually DO feel about this.
01shane01 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
maybe shes just an air head! lol *chuckles to herself* this is whi i have no friends and am not out on a saturday night!

very good fan fic... can wait for the next chapter... and even from this i think you would be able to write a great spashley vampire thing... maybe you could turn this into one!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »