Reviews for Daunting Silence
roxystyle011 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
yayy i'm so excited you're back with this story, i really love it and i was so happy when i saw you posted! can't wait to read what you have for us next :-)
lalalalee chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
i knew it was ashley! spence was so totally sloshed, she probably didnt even know her own name that night.

i love that she gets a constipated look when trying to concentrate. i have some chocolate flavored brain ex-lax if you want some?
livinginthemoment13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Ohh Bestie! Oh how we've had many many nights like that as an undergraduate! Hahaha I like this chapter! It didn't exactly end on a cliffhanger, but I'm waiting to find out more about who this Liz character is and when Ashley is coming back into the picture! Hahaha... ANyways I like it so far! You're really bringing out your undergraduate days eh? Miss yoU!
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
liz? hm liz... ash... kind of easy to confuse the two if you're drunk I guess. I'm hoping it was ash anyway! great update. aiden is too funny with his recipes and mads with her music. well hey gotta keep your thoughts private somehow. excellent, can't wait for the next!
Birdseyeview57 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
LOL That was a awesome chapter! Man Spence is pretty bad at this dating thing. And she can read minds! That's so not how it should go. LOL Anywho, Please PMS!
Birdseyeview57 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow! This is very interesting! I really like this story so far. Please PMS!
simplet77 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
? Liz? what the hell...it better be ash. anyway, i friggin loved this chapter so much. i seriously can't wait for more so update asap
xinef.enol chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Wah! That was a surprise! I was expecting an Ashley-related encounter but I guess that wouldn't make story quite as interesting as whatever you have planned. Like I said earlier, I'm absolutely loving where this is going and I think this has potential to be even better than Delta One (gasp!).

With regards to your hesitation about ooc-Spencer, I agree with you but given her "special powers" I think that's the only way you can get this story to work. I find your writing style has a way of catching my attention, but if Spencer is completely in-character the story will by much less believable. Go with what you have already!

I hope you're true to your word and you don't make us wait for another month! (Maybe by the Easter weekend? So I have time to read it? P)

-lonefenix
hugbuddy13 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
she must have had more then 5 drinks if he couldnt remember any of that
Alicexangelx chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
DAMN! Spencer is so bad, I can't believe she got that drunk and didn't really remember anything until the end of the chapter. I'm so surprisedly shocked right now. Still, amazing chapter! Update ASAP :D
01shane01 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
XD omg pms! but add ashley next time :(

and ashley kinda is a slight air head any way xD
LookAtMyLegs chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
gosh...poor spencer. hope she gets over the break up. cant wait for more chapters. write!
Coachkimm chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Wow, poor spence. I think Aiden thinking about the coffee blends is pretty funny. Thanks for the great update. You and River make a great team.
themoojournals chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
oh, i like it (: so i think you should update like really really soon. lol
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very compelling. Hope you update soon;)
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »